for Knotzen

RuMR

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooh, lipo! Thanks for the idea, RuMr! You da man! HCL.gif

that is a crappy idea. when i started wanting to climb i weight 210 pounds. so i started walking in my house. then i started walking outside then i went hiking then when i was 170 (I am 5'5" tall so this is quite over weght for me) i started climbin. I watch what i eat. i exercise as often as i can, I shoot for about 4 times a week. i try to not eat total garbage andi climb. i wieghd 210 in 1998 now in 2005 i maintian at 130 because i litteraly work my ass off at it.

my adivse is to get some counseling. deal with who you are not what you look like. once you love yourself your and treat your body well it will treat you well. I am sorry if this sound harsh but i am fucking sick and tierd of people wanting being fit to be easy like taking a pill. that is jack shit. treat yourself like you are your own child. take care of you and love you.

end rant/

damn, no shit Muffy! right on. good job.

you should make some workout videos, like catered to climbers and stuff. hahaha.gif

[[insert photoshopped richard simmons pic]]

yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif i don't think they would sell well. I tend to cus and whine at the gym. it is in no way up beat and perky. I glare and grunt blush.gif

that is a crappy idea. when i started wanting to climb i weight 210 pounds. so i started walking in my house. then i started walking outside then i went hiking then when i was 170 (I am 5'5" tall so this is quite over weght for me) i started climbin. I watch what i eat. i exercise as often as i can, I shoot for about 4 times a week. i try to not eat total garbage andi climb. i wieghd 210 in 1998 now in 2005 i maintian at 130 because i litteraly work my ass off at it.

my adivse is to get some counseling. deal with who you are not what you look like. once you love yourself your and treat your body well it will treat you well. I am sorry if this sound harsh but i am fucking sick and tierd of people wanting being fit to be easy like taking a pill. that is jack shit. treat yourself like you are your own child. take care of you and love you.

end rant/

FUCKING-A! WELL SAID Shelly!! thumbs_up.gif

end rant/

I was totally joking about liposuction.

You're right, of course. Thanks for the example, Muff. wave.gif

yeah, and about that ephedra...i think i'd quit it...it seems to be a crutch...

and advice from Marty about ephedra? Well, let's just say Marty is a brick shithouse and you'd probably have to run over him a couple of times with a dump truck and it would still probably be the dump truck that would lose so that stuff is unlikely to "weather" him to badly...he's using it specifically for performance enhancement and not cutting weight...

thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif

That is very very cool. The strength of the human will is what gets tough things done. You should be totally proud of that.

thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif