Nemo eVent Tenshi Tent

alakso

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

IIRC, there was one in a recent issue of Rock & Ice.

We have their Hypno tents in our equipment rental fleet here at WSU. They are well constructed, incredibly light for the size, the air beam support system is great, but the fabric has the breathability of a plastic bag. It rains more inside the tent than outside even with the vents open. This surely would not be an issue with eVent, but it is with the epic and silnylon. Supposedly they are changing the fabric next season.

I'd be sure to see if they're still producing the Tenshi since the manufacturer of eVent is no longer allowing it to be used in tents.

Good customer service. thumbs_up.gif

Thanks for the info wazzumoutaineer.

I called everywhere last Saturday trying to find an eVent Tenshi as I've heard really great things about this material and tent. But no one anywhere had one as Nemo was sold out and not making anymore in eVent. So I contacted Nemo again and they helped me find what looks like the very last eVent Tenshi tent to be found anywhere! It's on the way to Maine as I write this post. I'm interested in how other eVent Tenshi tent owners like their tent and I'll post a review of my tent after I get a chance to use it this winter.

Now I just need to figure out what Sleeping bag/s to get for Mountaineering? I'm leaning hard towards the FF bag/s as I have a wide girth at 68"-70" and FF can do custom work, or possibly WM or Nunatak bag/s if they can also do wide girth custom bag/s.