Men over X

archenemy

It sounds like "I'm so good at math that most women are below me."

Well, if you've pursued the hard sciences (excl. Biology) in college most women are below you. Students in those fields are still majority male, and many are any overwhelming majority male, even though women make up a majority of college students. Not that women couldn't, they haven't. wave.gif

So you're looking for someone who is as good at whatever you are the best at? Sounds like a pretty weird criteria for finding Ms. Right!

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you're looking for someone who is as good at whatever you are the best at? Sounds like a pretty weird criteria for finding Ms. Right!

Nope. Have found that the thought processes can be incompatible for both parties if your experiences differ to greatly though. Also is interesting to have someone who understands some of what you (and I expect to return for them) as opposed to a partner who sits dumbly and nods her head.

First, I said 0.1% of all people. As for algebra students, I remember feeling dreadfully uncomfortable in 9th grade when my algebra teacher announced my Math SAT score in front of the entire class before I had heard what it was.

Second, I didn't get a 780 on the math section of the GRE.

I am a little embarrassed to say, though, that my verbal dropped 100 points between the SAT and GRE.

Third, I'm not biting any more of this troll.

First, I said 0.1% of all people. As for algebra students, I remember feeling dreadfully uncomfortable in 9th grade when my algebra teacher announced my Math SAT score in front of the entire class before I had heard what it was.

Second, I didn't get a 780 on the math section of the GRE.

I am a little embarrassed to say, though, that my verbal dropped 100 points between the SAT and GRE.

Third, I'm not biting any more of this troll.

poor gary, you already did. yellaf.gif

as for the women in science thing a) for those of you who think biology or at least facets of it are not "hard" science you can fuck off and kiss my lilly white ass. b) i've worked with an equal number of women in chemistry(a "hard" science) as i have men. perhaps the number of women in your particular field is lacking doesn't mean that there is a lack of capable women in the general field of science. not being part of the math/physics geek set doesn't mean we aren't equally intelligent members of our own geek squad.

This all reminds me of a conversation I had at a party in Jackson once. I was talking to this guy about skiing and climbing and so forth, a perfectly normal conversation, until suddenly he comes out with, "Yeah, I do pretty much everything there is to do in Jackson, and not to pat myself on the back, but I do it well." I had to make an exceedingly quick exit in order not to laugh right in his face. True or not, what a jackass thing to say.

You sure know how to push the buttons of my online persona.

Tip of the iceberg my friend... you're already looking at 3-4 months of math jokes *if* you stop now... keep this up and you're looking at a year... maybe longer of random spray on anything you post.

Welcome to my world the_finger.gif

No matter what the cranial volume..... a male is a male... and will usually fuck the first thing that allows him to. As long as he is fairly sure that he won't get caught. Just admit it Gary you are a whore. Always have been.

For that matter women are usually pretty well the same

People just love to fuck and there is nothing wrong with that. Deep down we all posess a reptilian mind that makes us what we are and anything that changes that is repression. Hmmm not bad for a Friday morning I think I'll go have some breaky

You sure know how to push the buttons of my online persona.

Tip of the iceberg my friend... you're already looking at 3-4 months of math jokes *if* you stop now... keep this up and you're looking at a year... maybe longer of random spray on anything you post.

Welcome to my world the_finger.gif

yelrotflmao.gif I was thinking that this was taking a NOLSe route myself!

And Gary, you're not biting a troll. You're digging a hole. There's a difference.