• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
layton

window lickin

Marcus can wear what ever color helmet he wants as long as he rope guns the hard pitches for me (though you can't draft in his pick placements as he is so damn tall) yellaf.gifwazzup.gif

How'd you like the route? Looks the same as it always does. What else was in when you guys were there?

knowing when to shut the fuck up: undervalued.

Thank you John! Saved me the trouble of having to say it.. :tup:

Thank you John! Saved me the trouble of having to say it.. :tup:

x2

But, non-spray: what's the route in the photos?

#####

Colin's homophobic epithet removed. At least try and think of a funny retort next time. Cheers... Ade

Edited by Ade

Sad Ce'Bu. Note Marcus and Layton climbed it in Jan 2005

FAAAAAWK! Sad Ce'bu is in already??? Jeebus Christ, I need to get my act together, and fast! What else is in up there already?

ETA: nevermind, jsut noticed the post dates

Edited by sobo

been hella warm out there in past weeks. I keep my eye on the temps at snow pass ski resort, the temps are getting down, but the ground temps are still pretty warm I bet. Possibly could be some ice out there late this weekend. But I bet by thanksgiving you could swing some tools out there.

I've climbed it one year December 15th. We drove up to the start of the 609 road in a minivan - it had been a wet fall, and was very cold but no snow yet.

I don't think I've ever seen it in in November.