Fuck...this is so meaningless...

Stefan

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I am beginning to wonder if when I leave this job should I burn all my bridges so that I am forced never to return to computer work again? Computer related work is like crack. You quit again and again and you just keep going back. I need to do something drastic this time.

I hate my job too. But I like to eat, and sleep indoors sometimes, and I don't want to work at the Plaid Pantry. What're you going to do?

I think too many people use this excuse to stay in a job they hate. I dont know what I am going to do, but its not this anymore. Teaching probably. So far the only jobs I have really enjoyed have been teaching jobs.

well I just got soaked to the ass forming for concrete, which I HATE... I want a finishing job where I can drink coffee and walk around in fuzzy socks all day.

That's what I do, and I don't get to wear fuzzy socks. Just white-soled, non-marking shoes.

But the coffee and indoor work IS nice. thumbs_up.gif

I had to do carpentry for 15 years to get there, though. And I have to deal with clients.