• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
Stefan

Fuck...this is so meaningless...

Fuck. My job is so meaningless.

I need to move on.

Thanks for reading my bitch for the day.

I believe that club normally meets at the bar...

Sing us a song, you're the piano man,

Sing us a song tonight...

We're all in the mood for a melody,

and you've got us feelign alright...

Fuck. My job is STILL so meaningless.

There is more meaning in picking out the fuzz out of my navel.

I am beginning to wonder if when I leave this job should I burn all my bridges so that I am forced never to return to computer work again? Computer related work is like crack. You quit again and again and you just keep going back. I need to do something drastic this time.

I hate my job too. But I like to eat, and sleep indoors sometimes, and I don't want to work at the Plaid Pantry. What're you going to do?

I think too many people use this excuse to stay in a job they hate. I dont know what I am going to do, but its not this anymore. Teaching probably. So far the only jobs I have really enjoyed have been teaching jobs.

My computer job has been sucking the life out of me for way to long - hope to be teaching this fall.

Fuck. My job is so meaningless.

I need to move on.

Thanks for reading my bitch for the day.

What do you do for a living?

well I just got soaked to the ass forming for concrete, which I HATE... I want a finishing job where I can drink coffee and walk around in fuzzy socks all day.

well I just got soaked to the ass forming for concrete, which I HATE... I want a finishing job where I can drink coffee and walk around in fuzzy socks all day.

That's what I do, and I don't get to wear fuzzy socks. Just white-soled, non-marking shoes.

But the coffee and indoor work IS nice. thumbs_up.gif

I had to do carpentry for 15 years to get there, though. And I have to deal with clients.

Look at it this way...probably 90+% of the world's population would love to be in your position...

USAPsalgado2.JPG

5rwandanrefugees_b.jpg

s11.jpg

Not trying to give you shit. Life could be better, it could be worse too. You're one of the lucky ones.