2nd Annual CC.com Photo Contestizzle

jon

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It needs to be rotated 90 clockwise. It is still pretty sick though.

No way. The camera was maybe tilted a little bit, but not much because that's how steep the wall was there. Took the pic on the NE ridge of Alberta in a spot where the whole side just falls away onto the whole general N Face abyss. I don't know why the ground looks so funky confused.gif

Climbing: Descending the S. Ridge of Mt. Crossan with Mt. Hunter in the background.

tn_crossadescent.jpg

Scenic: Hulahula Valley, Arctic Refuge

tn_anwrhulahula.jpg

Skking: Skiing on the Scandinavia Glacier with False Norway and Finland Peaks in the background; Chugach Mountains.

tn_bwski1cropped.jpg

Ice: Ice at Caribou Creek, Southcentral Alaska.

tn_caribouice.jpg

Bouldering: V2 on the West Buttress!

tn_wbboulder.jpg

Humor: Quality Reading regardless of the weather!

tn_tomout.jpg

Full sized pix are here:

http://www.couloirgraphics.com/images/misc/miscpix/

It needs to be rotated 90 clockwise. It is still pretty sick though.

No way. The camera was maybe tilted a little bit, but not much because that's how steep the wall was there. Took the pic on the NE ridge of Alberta in a spot where the whole side just falls away onto the whole general N Face abyss. I don't know why the ground looks so funky confused.gif

I am not ripping it or anything. It is just if you rotate the image the crazy undercut chasm of death looks like a ridge. The climb actually looks just as steep and exposed.

580775Canadian_Rockies_Aug_04_016.jpg

Climbing- Rock

6909alien10a-tres_piedras.jpg

The Alien- Tres Piedras, NM

Id like to disrespectfully yank this one as an entry. I failed to read the directions and created my own subcategories of Alpine and Rock climbing. wazzup.gif The pic is waaay to big anyhow.