Four Days off just started! Wooohoo!

EWolfe

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I know this thread is all 'bout gorging (and 521767-drink_beer.gif ) so I just wanted to send y'all a friendly reminder--be careful out there! wave.gif

Photocopier supplier Canon is warning customers to take better care of their office equipment during the Christmas period, claiming that the festive season traditionally leads to a 25 percent hike in service calls due to incidents such as the classic backside copying prank.

Geoff Bush from the north of England said one case he'd attended, where a young lady had cracked the glass mid-scan, also jammed the scanner so that it wasn't until the machine was fixed and her colleagues all sober that copies of her backside starting pouring from the machine.

However, one of the most alarming tales comes to us from service engineer Steven Mannion of northern England. "I had to repair a machine with a photocopy of a man's groin jammed in it," Mannion said.

Confessions of a photocopier repairman

521767-drink_beer.gif.50aa5816d349b01788a51a13846b446b.gif

Edited by Stonehead

What kind of smoker did you use? What size and how long, what type of chips. Sounds fucking good.
It was a Char-Broil Promo H2O Smoker (465430105). The size is about 18 in. in diameter. Large enough for a small roasting pan. We cooked a 13 lb bird for 8 hours, using mesquite charcoal plus hickory wood chips. There are apparently two methods. One involves use of wood chunks soaked in water. The other uses wood chips, soaked in water and packaged in foil. I used the latter and don't like it because the packet gets in the way of inserting more briquettes and cuts of oxygen to the coals. Next time I use wood chunks.