Bring back Dwayner. Bring back the fun.

pope

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me get one thing straight. While I found him to be annoying at times, I never felt he violated the terms of this site and had I been a moderator, I would not have banned him. He was probably the smartest guy ever to post on cc.com.

yeah, and boy could he tie knots!!! yelrotflmao.gif

Maybe Dwayner is doing something more important than spraying these days....maybe he is clipping his fingernails or taking out the fuzz out of his navel.

Yes, he is too busy for "spray" at the moment. I happen to know what he is doing. You should meet him. He's an interesting guy with a story to tell.

Maybe Dwayner is doing something more important than spraying these days....maybe he is clipping his fingernails or taking out the fuzz out of his navel.

Yes, he is too busy for "spray" at the moment. I happen to know what he is doing. You should meet him. He's an interesting guy with a story to tell.

I know him....he knows me....I took a month long course from him before....he also gets my trip reports...

cool.gif

cjz said

Schultzie: This is a real discussion regarding censorship and an inner clique. If all you can bring to the table is nagativity, then please shut up.

"Serious" and "censorship", this is spray dude, relax. I liked Dwayners post too but the owners want him banned. So what? Just like marylou said, it's a private site, they can do whatever they want. Go hang out on ass.com.