Worst Haircut Ever?

Dru

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's obvious to me that Oly is the cause of problems. He came up to visit and Billygoat got in trouble. The next day I had a rather differant hair (and beard) day.

4080Woh_3_.jpg

cool.gifcool.gif

Ketch, is this from that night you told were you were making out with yourself in the bathroom stall, but then you got in a fight with yourself and had to leave early? yoda.gif

Ketch, is this from that night you told were you were making out with yourself in the bathroom stall, but then you got in a fight with yourself and had to leave early? yoda.gif

Sure, You know how it is, some battles are internal, some are a little more external. Don't worry some day I will back to my old self.

Looks like I'm gonna have to bust into the grade school pictures tonight. I'm remembering a shot similar to Oly's 'red/white button up shirt buttoned all the way up' that might give you a run for the money.

OK... found it:

6055scan2.jpg

Not only does the shirt harken to Dru's current avatar, but I have the funky combover going on combined with the most interesting pose. I have absolutely no idea why I am actually somewhat smiling in this picture.

-kurt