Worst Haircut Ever?

Dru

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...Skinhead chicks with that front fringe?

Not quite skinhead...here the buzzcut is growing out.

5292Emmons_008-med.jpg

That's me obsessively drying my crampons at the base of the Inter glacier in September 2003.

I believe it was MisterE who announced that my haircut was a "reverse mullet". laugh.gif

kristy02.jpg

Are you the one on the right or the left?

I share your pain. I had super long hair and had it cut by a professional for the first time right before I started 7th grade. I came out of that fuckin salon with a boy cut like yours. It was so traumatic I never got my hair "styled" again--hence my persistently out-of-date hippie head. I would rather go to the dentist for a root canal than have some asswipe cut my hair.

A sad, sad tale... cry.gif

ah yes, the 7th grade haircut.... it took years of therapy and expensive shampoo for me to recover from that butcher job. Unfortunately, this led only to the sorrow of 80's bangs followed only by the horror of the spiral perm gone bad. I had a bad hair decade.

kristy02.jpg

Hey... at least you ended up with a better cut than your brother!

Looks like I'm gonna have to bust into the grade school pictures tonight. I'm remembering a shot similar to Oly's 'red/white button up shirt buttoned all the way up' that might give you a run for the money.