time for a new character name?

pope

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

DFA say:

Or maybe it was failing to send even a single 5.12 at Maple. Or hanging, taking, and winching 75 or so times on Aggro Monkey (on toprope, no less) while Katie Brown and Sonnie Trotter looked on...

Doctor.... what?

Aww, that's cute, Pope...the Doctor never knew you were such an assiduous fan of his ongoing exploits in the vertical realm. For your dutiful display of dedication, you'll receive an autographed Dr. Flash Amazing door poster featuring DFA's wings of steel making the span to the thumb catch on Chain Reaction, and backstage passes to all the stops on the 2006 DFA Spring Comeback Tour!

Climb on, little buddy!

I should point out that it has been a long time since you have posted any trip reports. The last one that I remember was the cold winter trip to Smith with your bride.

Stay tuned for the 2006 DFA Spring Comeback Tour! wave.gif

Got married? That explains everything. There ain't gonna be no comeback. Better sell your rack...I mean, your quick-draws so you can put money down on a riding mower.

Got married? That explains everything. There ain't gonna be no comeback. Better sell your rack...I mean, your quick-draws so you can put money down on a riding mower.

Nonsense, Pope-y pants! The good Doctor's significant other is a tuff-sending mama, and the Amazing family yard is about the size of a pool table. The patented Dr. Flash Amazing Lifestyle is centered around having it all and loving it (as opposed to the patented Trad Lifestyle of having canned beanie-weenies for breakfast and hating it).

yoda.gif