Seattle Drytool Night

Weekend_Climberz

It's cool that the 900 crag is seeing more crampon action than just from me and my buddies over the years. I took the rotting access fund poster down from the tree last year and relaminated it. I haven't got around to rehanging it yet.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't make it tomorrow, have unavoidable work that I won't be able to do any other time frown.gif Have fun though and I should see you next week!

I'm going to have to make the same excuse for not being there tonight, work is going to require a full day today. I'm going to try to make the Avalanche lecture at FF tonight though, but can't get out to climb. Should not be a problem next week though, and I'm going to try to get some this weekend.

Sorry Alex:(

when is the next climb night?

I bouldered up on that crack to the right last time I was there. I put my tool behind that loose looking flake on the left and sure enough it flexed an inch or so! Looks cool, thanks for cleaning it Alex.

Sounds like there's some good interest in going out this week. So, again here are the details:

Meet at 3:00pm on Thursday night Dec 15th at the Issaquah P&R between Maple Street and NW Newport Way (exit 15 off of I-90 I believe) and we'll head up from there. We usually meet in the Southeast corner near the NW Newport Way entrance and are hanging around with ice tools and packs visible.

PDX Dry Tool Thread for what to bring and other info (note: for gear information only!!)

<timmay!> yoda.gifrockband.gif <and the lords of the underworld!>

Edited by Weekend_Climberz

Once again a good evening was had by all! Seems there is still some loose rock around and I helped clean the left hand route by pulling off a rather nice horn near the top. I have a feeling the freeze/thaw cycle going on is loosening stuff up a bit! Definitely time to look into the other lines on the crag though.

That sounds good to me. I've got a little bit of work to catch up on but should be able to head out in time to meet up at that time.

If anyone else is interested, make sure to post a reply so that we know. Otherwise Selkirk, we can just meet up at the crag parking lot around that time. We'll see who else wants to come.