Famous Last Words

beer_factor

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Damn it . . . Don't you dare ask God to help me."

Joan Crawford, to her housekeeper, who had begun to pray aloud.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this dist. . . ."

General John Sedgwick, Union Commander killed in battle during the Civil War.

"Go on, get out - last words are for fools who haven't said enough."

Karl Marx, to his housekeeper, who urged him to tell her his last words so she could write them down for posterity.

These were some good “last words” , too bad it didn’t take!

I really am not proposing a connect-four trail of colored dots, only brainstorming a better way to help get a blind mouse thru a maze to the cheese....for christ's fuking sake you people blow me away all the time.

PERKINS, you don't have a clue what your talking about, do you? I would only accuse the FS person of rape if it was you. I have nothing against using the forest/enchantments for enjoyment by cityfolk, locals or even the US ARMY. I just think people make bad choices and this website is a place to voice it in the climbing realm. Like BUG did about my buddy being a loud mouth. (AND thats right it was my choice to fess up about my friend.) Like I did about the dumbfuking dolt who decided in the middle of the fukin summer to "tidy up some routes" at one of the most popular crags for Seattle folks...(Don't see anyone claiming that mistake yet). YOU mr P are never welocome in my house, as long as I live where I do or anywhere else for that matter. why don't you just fukin ban me you piss-ant. I am sure you want to and probably will propose it in the supersecret moderator forum!

OFF, I am sorry my friend blew up, the tequila did not slow us down, we enjoyed a route got down to the lake before 11pm via headlamps and then got separated. When we started and how my gut felt had nothing to do with my friend being loud. My buddy does not hold back his feelings so he voiced it. Obviously, anyone telling someone unhelpful advice should rethink the stupid advice...

Yeah good idea, tell a pissed off person unhelpful advice.

MT M, Next time I will cut the dumb fuking clothesline down and set it next to your tent.... IT is the wilderness, not a laundry mat.

Mr Mo, I Kick cairns down all the time...especially on obvious trails, not like the crosscountry trail on asgard. there are no cairns on the colchuck lake cattle trails. only pretty little signs that you need a roadmap to find sometimes. I am not suggesting flashing lights, neon signs or such. What I am saying is the trail around Colchuck is obviously not the easiest to follow, especially when tired late in the evening and it needs to be improved.

Sitting down and waiting for daylight... we did at one point, discuss...

but, why shiver in the woods when you can stumble around yelling obscenities to scare the bejeezus out of people who bitch about every god damn thing known to man. AND yes I bitch too, because like all you wankers I believe this is still a somewhat free country.

And at that I bid all you people a farewell. This site is so unbelievably riteous I can not seriously offer any more beta. I am sure many of you will give a shout of joy... one less ranting asshole with an overopionated arrogant attitude, now we call can sing and be peaceful little cascadeclimbers. Have fun, back questionable pro/raps up, watch out for falling rocks and NO MORE BOLTS NEXT TO CRACKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

How about these?

There has been too much BS bein' tossed around in the last few months.

This site sucks, you're a bunch of vultures.

Later.