Random Unsolicited Input Thread!

EWolfe

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

GODDAM MOTHERFUCKIN SHIT FUCK PISS COCKSUCKIN FELCHING PIECE OF SHIT DOGFUCKIN BITCHES!!!!!

madgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gif

OK.. just had to get that out of my system.

Lex and I drove up to Rainier this morning for the 10+ inches of freshiez... and .... wouldnt ya know it, the piss-ant ranger biiatch at the entrance station tells us the road to Paradise wasn't gonna be open at ALL today, cuz they got so much snow yesterday and this morning. god damn cocksuckin federal government .... yep. our tax dollars at work. rolleyes.gif

(explaination, for those who don't go to Rainier in the winter) .... they always plow the road to Longmire, but after a heavy snow, they sometimes don't finish plowing, and open, the road to Paradise till 10 or 11 am... and I'd forgotten that sometimes, just a FEW times per year, they don't open it at ALL on that given day.

FAAACCKK!!!!!! i SO wanted to go skiing today... woulda been my first of the year. Didn't really feel like bustin a move up to Crystal or somewheres like that, woulda spent like almost the whole day driving. And I can't go tomorrow... I guess I could cancel me other plans, but don't want to.

So, it ended up being a four-hour road trip. oh well. whatever. good times and talks with Lex, this guy I just met from TAY.com. We'll probably go next weekend, if the snow's good enuf.

Thanks for reading me rants. And maybe you should thank ME now, since this'll make you feel better about being lazy around the house on a Saturday morning. grin.gifthe_finger.gif