Stolen/Lost...Toyota 4-runner in PDX

DanielHarro

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is my stolen car story-

Well I parked my car next to good Sam Hospital at 3:45pm and went for a 45min run up a Forest Park and by the time I got back my car was gone. So in 45min they stole it. Pretty crappy deal

Here is the good news my car has been found!!!!! Except that there is a couple of broken windows and EVERYTHING inside is totally thrashed!!!! Plus they took everthing I had and replaced it with a bunch of trash and garbage!! I am going to meet with the insurance adjuster today and all I can say is that I am glad that I have full coverage issurance!!!!!! Anyways that is the story thus far....

• 1 month later...
Just got my checks last week, $3,600.00 for the car and $7,000.00 for what was inside for the car. Thank goodness for homeowners and car insurance!!

Who's your insurance company? When my bike was stolen last year State Farm made me front the money to buy the replacement then gave me a check less my $500 deductible. That was pretty crappy IMO.