What's your demon?

fenderfour

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

after discovering that i could buy skin care products and have my soul saved from the same website,i had an epiphany! clearly only god could make that precious combo possible! it's time for me to change! it's time for me to cleanse my soul and buy some wrinkle cream.

i just made it as far as the second list of demons (this stuff's hardwork) After the first list and all those demons, it seems like you'd be about perfect if you got all those demons handled.

....but then there's a second list. now i have questions:

ahab? huh? how is this a demon? they can cure acne? why isn't every pimply faced 14 years old in the bible belt checking this out? is this how the skin care products tie in?

affliction? is this all afflictions or is their one biblical affliction that i should know about?

asmodeus--ruler of lust? now...that sounds like a demon name...this is all starting to make sense now...but how do you get rid of this particular demon? why would you?

damn...clearly, saving my soul is going to require getting answers to a lot of questions. i'm not even through the "A"s yet.

I'm still waiting for my wrinkle cream. I don't see wrinkles on the lists of demons so I'm not quite sure why I need it. I think maybe it hasn't arrived b/c I haven't purged myself of all the demons.

I'm working on B thru G today. I have more questions.

Who is Blackwell? Why do they think he's a demon?

What exactly are they going to do about catatonic stupor? does this mean I have to stop reading cc.com? (which is not on the list...hmmmm)

Why can't I cry?

Dejavu? nevermind...i think i already handled that demon or at least i think i have.

Drunk at church? Why is this a demon and how else would one get through church?

Electromagnetic Waves--should I be wearing a tinfoil hat?

Evil Eye--that's my best parenting technique. now what am i supposed to do?

Well, I consider myself a Christian so I guess I'm just goin' to Hell for this but...

Did anyone check out their main page?

BOYCE and BOICE are two demons that interfere with any electronic equipment, i.e., phone, computer, printer, automibile. If something malfunctions, command these two demons to leave your equipment, in the name of Jesus.

Now, I don't have the WHOLE Bible committed to memory, but I'm just not remembering this passage.

Guess I better burn that tie of mine...

http://www.demonbuster.com/paisley.html

Minx is my Demon. blush.gif

wave.gif no, wait, something more stoic: yoda.gif

sweet! i always wanted to be a demon!

i'll be the demon of random, undeserved deleting and banning fruit.gif

i still want to know where my wrinkle cream is!!!!

Edited by minx