Distel32 Update

JayB

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MY VERY OWN THREAD!?

oh man I've been dreaming of this day since I tried to get people to make me a moderator...hey you fawkers, why aren't I the east asian climbing forum moderator yet? bitches4sure

Well I'm at the National University of Mongolia in the Mongolian Language and Culture School. My class consists of 60 kids 16-19, 56 girls and 4 dudes (hollah at ya KIXY!)

and I'm also teaching english at a private college, all 4 levels, so that isn't too bad, make a little money.

Not climbing at all, it is depressing me quite so. Will be going back to the gobi in a month for trap Pallas' cats for a month and radio collar them. Pretty psyched.

hope all of you are doing well!

bigdrink.gif

Hey - I thought that you might have wandered over the horizon, and gone until someone turned the story of a young man who renounced Western civilization in favor of the nomadic life on the high plains into a PBS docudrama - "Dances with Yaks."

Sounds pretty sweet over there. Post some more photos if you get a chance, and be sure to master the art of the impromptu far-out-mystical-eastern-enlightenment-long-gone-traveler routine to pick up chicks with when you get back to the states and go to grad school....