What would you do for a season pass? (quasi NSFW)

Gaper_Jeffy

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No response yet, so I've emailed her again.

Hello again, I haven't yet heard back from you on buying you a Meadows pass. I hope you're still interested. I think you will very much enjoy riding me this winter. I hope you don't mind but I'm actually a Telemarker. Being a Telemarker my hygiene isn't great (I haven't showered in 5 years), but I do have a large collection of kneepads that you are welcome to borrow.

I may have neglected to mention in my prior correspondence but I have a cozy cottage in the woods near Wemme that we are welcome to stay at on our “adventures” to the mountain. It cums with a full size jacuzea that overlooks a beautiful old-growth that very few females of European descent have ever seen. This is surrounded by a collection of 12th century siege cannons which go well with my collection of 18th century vintage Persuain rugs. You will need to fully strip after using the jacuzzi so as not to damage the rugs.

Steve

PS: I'm still fascinated by your reference to "going dutch". Is that similar to "missionary"?

Are a couple of blow jobs all it takes to get a season pass these days? I could be into that, but I would prefer a pass where the snow isn't so shitty. Buy me a pass to Crested Butte and send me a pic so I know you're not too ugly and we're on (I won't make you peanut butter sandwhiches though).

So you're willing to make the commute from pdx to crusty butt? Alright. First, I need proof that you're are female. Second, Ill need a frontal, profile and aerial view of you workin either a bananna, cuke, zucchini or the preferred HC HCL.gif Thanks.

Edit: Not talking to you billy

Edited by Greta