• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by trask:

quote:

Originally posted by MountainMan:

I don't know french. Toujour Pret is the motto of the US Army's 2nd Cav. Whatever you said, I'm sure it's just as juvenile as the rest of your posts.

What Iain said was something to this effect, "That, it is trés amusing. Always stupid and always tedious, I decide, the man of the mountains." hahahaha

'that's very funny. Always stupid and always tedious, i think, mountainman.'

moi, je pense que le petit gars des montagnes ne connait pas que il y'a une difference grande entre l'humor <spray> des grimpeurs de la Cascades, et avait un grande queue de cheval dans son cul...

quote:

Iain = 15 year old bored internet surfer.

Nothing but the finest quality today! Such wit is simply unanswerable; I surrender to the wordsmith. [Roll Eyes] Nice work, anyways on FC's. My friend had an epic on the route when his partner almost fell to his death. He had to stabilize him overnight on a tenuous ledge with a broken arm waiting for the helo evac. Shows what can happen when you 4th class stuff in a hurry. His partner refuses to climb again to this day.

quote:

Mtn. Man,

Erik is cool and all, too...but, I am able to piss my name in the snow in 'cursive'. It's a God given talent.
[big Grin]

'don't touch me pet

I tried the cursive bit yesterday, but I kept getting hung up on the T. I couldn't make a T without it looking like a P.

OK .. one more guess... Mike?

quote:

Originally posted by slothrop:

quote:

Originally posted by Dru:

grande queue de cheval dans son cul...

"large tail of horse in his bottom". ha.
[HORSECOCK]
'queue', while literally meaning tail, is Quebec slang for... hmmmm, what would you think "queue de cheval" would mean on this site? [HORSECOCK][HORSECOCK]

quote:

quote:

YAY!

YAY ??? what the hell does that mean? (yet another compiler)
[hell no]
YAY = your 'arness... yikes!

what Quebec climbers say when their buddy forgot to double-back. [Roll Eyes]

I'm not trying to "do better than that". I'm trying to get you all off my threads. You sit here, talk jibberish all over people's threads, and think you're pretty funny. Well you aren't, you're just making yourself look like an idiot. If you want to go do something fun on the internet because your life is absolutely useless, go to www.bored.com and find something to do there. I bet you got a chapter 13 discharge didn't you?

[ 08-13-2002, 11:59 AM: Message edited by: MountainMan ]