• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
Peter_Puget

Sleeper Rock Routes

o.k... now its starting to make sense! so yeah cameltoe tower would be east of dandome, south of the strayhorn, and up and climbers left of jizz ridge. good stuff!!!

yeah the "load" on jizz ridge is a fun little romp when you get into the area...as you look west along its crest you get a great vantage point of all the cliffs...but remember its all super hush hush wink.gif ie; all the vague spraydown here on the dot dot bigdrink.gif

scottp took my 'west face of peak-a-boo tower' suggestion but it's worth re-mentioning.

has a lil bit of everything on the last pitch and when you top out it has a true 'tower' feel about it. most people split off right at the start and finish lawn darts or yard art which are good too but a bit more popular.

I did forget to mention the spectacular view of The Great Polish ones from Jizz Ridge... thanks for pointing it out there bobby wave.gif

and yeh, hush hush...

- bigdrink.gif

scottp took my 'west face of peak-a-boo tower' suggestion but it's worth re-mentioning.

has a lil bit of everything on the last pitch and when you top out it has a true 'tower' feel about it. most people split off right at the start and finish lawn darts or yard art which are good too but a bit more popular.

Have you done Scarecrow? (opposite side of Peak-a-boo) It doesn't suck either... Lawn Darts is an awesome slab route that would see a lot more traffic if it was in a more accessible location.

- bigdrink.gif

West face of peak-a-boo tower is a good route. i´ve done it a couple times. Although the last time I climbed it, i remember a really tricky slab section at the beginning of pitch 2, or maybe 3.

Clay at Index. thumbs_up.gif Oh, can´t forget the Perverse Traverse at Index either. wazzup.gifthumbs_down.gif

West face of peak-a-boo tower is a good route. i´ve done it a couple times. Although the last time I climbed it, i remember a really tricky slab section at the beginning of pitch 2, or maybe 3.

I think you are referring to the start of the second pitch of Yard Art, which is the route used to access WF Peakaboo. It gives one something to ponder...

Gumby-Zebra-Zion-Lions Chair, get above the masses.

Hemp Liberation, never a line.

Opening Ceremonies, unique feature.

Rare Earth, perfect 10a slab

God Forsaken Land, 2 points of aid, so what?

All the 11's at middle wall of the cave (Tieton)

Penelope's Walk, 5.4 with overhanging fist crack!

i would suggest heaven's rear entry vechile @ index, sweet stone and great position. albeit a bit dirty. big ben tower in the icicle above careno comes to mind.

Jeebus Headspacer what brought you out? cantfocus.gif

but, yes, Big Ben Tower is definately a worthwhile objective in L-Town, great cracks.

strayhorn? I thought that was on Jay.

No, I saw a pic of G-man standing in front of it when he climbed it 10 or so years ago...

- bigdrink.gif