Sleeper Rock Routes

Peter_Puget

o.k... now its starting to make sense! so yeah cameltoe tower would be east of dandome, south of the strayhorn, and up and climbers left of jizz ridge. good stuff!!!

yeah the "load" on jizz ridge is a fun little romp when you get into the area...as you look west along its crest you get a great vantage point of all the cliffs...but remember its all super hush hush wink.gif ie; all the vague spraydown here on the dot dot bigdrink.gif

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

scottp took my 'west face of peak-a-boo tower' suggestion but it's worth re-mentioning.

has a lil bit of everything on the last pitch and when you top out it has a true 'tower' feel about it. most people split off right at the start and finish lawn darts or yard art which are good too but a bit more popular.

scottp took my 'west face of peak-a-boo tower' suggestion but it's worth re-mentioning.

has a lil bit of everything on the last pitch and when you top out it has a true 'tower' feel about it. most people split off right at the start and finish lawn darts or yard art which are good too but a bit more popular.

Have you done Scarecrow? (opposite side of Peak-a-boo) It doesn't suck either... Lawn Darts is an awesome slab route that would see a lot more traffic if it was in a more accessible location.

- bigdrink.gif

West face of peak-a-boo tower is a good route. i´ve done it a couple times. Although the last time I climbed it, i remember a really tricky slab section at the beginning of pitch 2, or maybe 3.

Clay at Index. thumbs_up.gif Oh, can´t forget the Perverse Traverse at Index either. wazzup.gifthumbs_down.gif

West face of peak-a-boo tower is a good route. i´ve done it a couple times. Although the last time I climbed it, i remember a really tricky slab section at the beginning of pitch 2, or maybe 3.

I think you are referring to the start of the second pitch of Yard Art, which is the route used to access WF Peakaboo. It gives one something to ponder...

Gumby-Zebra-Zion-Lions Chair, get above the masses.

Hemp Liberation, never a line.

Opening Ceremonies, unique feature.

Rare Earth, perfect 10a slab

God Forsaken Land, 2 points of aid, so what?

All the 11's at middle wall of the cave (Tieton)

Penelope's Walk, 5.4 with overhanging fist crack!