Juan is Fred Beckey's real estate agent!

mvs

He was also mine, and he did great. He sold our house quickly and negotiated well on our behalf, probably due to the steely glint in the eye that comes from a Joburg obsession yellaf.gif. John helped us make informed decisions about strategy and took care of all the little things that came up.

Here is a photo assault of house pictures he had made:

ourhouse_med.jpg

I contacted John just because I knew him through climbing, and I'd like to believe in a world where that sort of thing always works out. Well it did for me.

Work with one of our own, work with Juan.

ps - John, come out to the Dolomitis for some climbs, just watch out for that pulled pin on Musterstein cry.gif.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like the U.S., Germany also has big differences in affordability, depending where you are. Unfortunately, Munich is a lot like San Francisco, rents are high as is cost of living. So it must be at least a little higher than Seattle, it's hard to tell for sure without being here for a while. But like Seattle, the mountains are close, and I don't mind paying more for that.

The city itself is really flat though, you don't get a nearby Cougar Mountain kind of thing, you have to go ahead and commit to at least an hour drive to get hills. Then they rise up pretty quickly.

Also, house prices don't go up very quickly here, so it's not like by renting you are missing out on huge valuation increases. People don't get to deduct interest from their mortgages.

The U-bahn/S-bahn trains are amazing, and bike lanes on most streets make riding to work fun too.

Thanks so much Michael. I had a great time with you and Kris -- it all went beautifully.

I helped Daniel Patrick Smith and spouse Rachel buy and sell in 2004, and helped Dr. Jay 4X4 (Jay Goldberg) sell in 2005 as well. There's no group I'd rather represent than climbers. That was true when I was a lawyer, and is true now as a realtor with Windermere.

On the East side of the state, people should call climber/ex-N. Cascades Ranger Geordie Romer at Windermere.

Cheers,

John M. Sharp, J.D.

Associate Broker

Windermere Real Estate

Bellevue, WA

(425) 765-7747