telemarker

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What is funny is OE800 is not the yosemite standard anymore. King Cobra has replaced it. Stupid fucks like the light shit! You drink enough OE800s and you will not need sleep. My last wall there we brought 44 24oz cans... this lasted like 5 days and all the hard liquor was gone too(like 3 liters worth).

If you don't want the OE800, I'd say get some tequilla and have lemon lime gatoraid on board. Dark rum is also really nice. A good bottle of wine... a night per person. Scotch would be number one choice if you have some extra cash.

Or here is really good option. Just do a push! You will feel so fucked up after a while. It is better than drugs or damn close. Speaking of trippin out there is the most fucked up movie on TV... jesus some little fucking dweebs made some chick. Who the fuck would make a movie like this... the rock looks like ninja turtles... hahahahah!

My last wall there we brought 44 24oz cans... this lasted like 5 days and all the hard liquor was gone too(like 3 liters worth).

Christ! Do you have to borrow Hardings Cart to get that crap up dere? You could get all that weight down to less than a 1/2 Oz easily, and top out with some left-overs to party down with later. mushsmile.gif

You'd feel a hell of a lot stronger too not dehydrating the crap out of yourself.

Hmmm... we had about 1/2 oz up there too. We had all these other drugs... but we left them in car by accident.

My partner was leading a pitch in the middle of the night and I had fallen asleep.

himg: Send up my camera bag!

me: What... ok do you want just the bag or what?

him: just send it up I need it!

me: you need a fucking camera bag on lead? WHAT THE FUCK IS IT FOR.

him: dude my stuff is in it hurry!

me: ok, its on the tag line bro!