Pilchuck River Rescue or How not to drive a 4X4

tivoli_mike

Battalion Chief Craig Heike of Fire District 4 said the driver, a 32-year-old man from Snohomish whose name was not immediately released, apparently suffered a medical problem that caused him to drive into the river. The car left South Machias Road, drove across a field, through thick brush and across a bike trail before splashing into the water.

Are you joking me? A medical condition? Like drivers turrets syndrome or something? "Mutha f#$&er sh!T CRASH BANG SWOOOSH"...... Maybe it's yet another side effect of taking Vioxx "side effects may include nausea, vomiting, stroke, heart attack, and driving your car into a fucking river."

Yep, bullshit.

Had to be a lose nut on the steering wheel.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Notice how dark it is inside the vehicle. Must be the tinted windows. It has the effect of making it look like a Photoshop job.

Ya know, Brian, I noticed that too. Tinted windows allow the occupant(s) to see *out* more clearly than people looking *in*. Since the driver's side window is (obviously) down, why then can't we see though the passenger compartment and out the passenger side window, or even the windshield for that matter? And there doesn't appear to be a deployed air bag blocking the view path, either.

As you opined above, something's not adding up here...

why photoshop this of all things?

idiots drive into rivers and flash floods all the time.

now if there was a shark coming up to devour the jeep....

True dat, but I did not say it was photo-shopped. I only commented that the mechanics of tinted glass and open windows aren't adding up. That being said, what's your explanation for not being able to see through the passenger compartment in this photo?

I only commented that the mechanics of tinted glass and open windows aren't adding up. That being said, what's your explanation for not being able to see through the passenger compartment in this photo?

eh, a slightly underexposed image that was taken on a digislr with less dynamic range then fixed in photoshop