Hey Ladies

Dru

Womb Wonder

Two babies were born from two separate wombs, but weirdly the infants are twins and share the same mother. Briton Claire Miles, 35, was born with a pair of half-size wombs, which makes a successful birth nigh impossible. After defeating incredible odds and giving birth to healthy twins in June, she's one of about 70 women in the world known to have been pregnant in two wombs since 1905. Miles learned of her condition at age 20, and doctors then discovered she also had two cervixes and two vaginas. They were able to combine her two vaginas into one, but decided it was too risky to mess with the wombs. Said Miles, "Now I have two miracles. I am full of every possible emotion. Life isn't about my two wombs now -- it's about my two babies."

-- Jenny McKeel from Wired News

If you had a second vagina, do you think it would take a doctor to find it? confused.gif

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread reminds me of a week or two ago when some guy emailed the climbing club asking if we give free belays at the gym. I was nice and told him I'd work him into our rotation a few times, but he should really learn how to belay. I was darn tempted to say, "If you receive oral sex, it's only fair that you give it too."

the "if" is worrisome here...

Every sperm is sacred!

The dude considered it a possibility that one would have to pay for a belay. Sounds like he knows how to take the "if" out of his interactions... HCL.gif

Reminds me of a geek shirt I have: "Software is like sex; it's better when it's free."