Lost: Charlet Moser Dart Crampons

John Frieh

In a black wild things crampon bag at Rocky Butte. Also in the crampon bag should be an extra charlet moser quad pick (4 mm), a few wrenches and a hex tool.

Crampons are orange and have the heel spur attachment. Front point is well used...

Last seen near the bridge (where you would park to go to silver bullet). Name your price if you find them.

John 541-231-2062 cry.gifcry.gifcry.gif

4479IMGP0122-med.JPG

Edited by NOLSe

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4479IMGP0122-med.JPG

not to make light of your loss, john, but it appears you are breeding them, so you'll have new ones soon anyway...

(good luck, cheers, don)

Yeah but that’s incest they are the same brother and sister. like that he will only get the Grade 8

btw, can you tell who’s the pretty one

4479IMGP0122-med.JPG

not to make light of your loss, john, but it appears you are breeding them, so you'll have new ones soon anyway...

(good luck, cheers, don)

yellaf.gif

Yes I have (or had) 2 pairs of darts but one pair were for trashing at rocky butte exclusively and the second pair I kept for pure ice, alpine routes, and comps. The front piece on the lost pair were on their way out but I had a brand new heel spur mounted on them. That and the crampon bag had an extra quad pick.

What can I say... I suck cry.gif