Favorite Thing you did this year

wayne

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Specifically cliff jumping at Whatcom Falls in bellingham.

jesus, given my tyranical derangement at the time, that was by far the closest i came to killing meself this summer!!! the view of the drug-deal going well in the middle of the forest on the way in and the tubby cannon-balling chicanas cliffside were priceless too...

I started sport climbing (just a little bit after work while the weather was still good).

Decided to lead a bolted climb that has a tough little crux in a not-so-good spot. Fell on lead. Immediately tried again. Fell again. Tried again. Fell. Tried. felltriedfelltried.

And finally, lost my fear of falling while leading a funky little sport climb.

You can guess what mine was .

We would love to hear some more stories though I am sure .

Let er rip

, please lets hear it

bigdrink.gif

A little early aint it? Shit we still have 2 months left.

So far it was Mount Kenya, but a month of cruising around France wasn't half bad.

Favorite Thing you did this year ?

I think you all know what my answer is.

I will not draw any more attention to it.

wave.gif

The pink tape V2? laugh.gif

Nah, didn't send it yet, saving that for next year.

2 weeks in Yosemite. I'm easy that way.

Fantasic group of folks, great weather, best rock in the universe. I was healthy, feeling the magic and my climbing starting to come back together.

Wasn't particularly challenging but I had a fantastic jaunt up Sahalee in Sept. Blue Bird skies and a nice mellow pace! Was just lots of fun.

on rock it would have to be Zebra Zion this spring, that top pitch f-in rockband.gif and Kunza this fall, never been quite so committed to small gear, and bumped me up anothe grade fruit.gif All in all a very good year seeing as i've been a lazy ass and haven't really been training like I should.

This year....hmm....Jan-March...whistler every weekend..boarding and partying with the foreign men...April-June- Kayaking down the rivers, the green was my fav trip, July-September- ohh..so many hikes, climbs, and kiteboarding trips...probably the weekends in the hood were the best...and now...ohh...the fact that Crystal is opening on FRIDAY means I won't have to drive all winter long up to CANADA!! YEAH!!!