FS: Asolo North Boots Size 7 1/2

SilverGoat

These are good boots for rock and ice climbing in all but the harshest winter conditions. They have a very stiff sole for crampons and edging but the ankle is flexible and supportive. A full rubber rand wards off all kinds of abuse and the combination roller and locking eyelet system provides a multitude of lacing options. This pair is about 4 years old but have been worn little. I purchased them last year when they were barely used and have worn them on several climbs in the Cascades and ice climbing in Canada, but they just don't suit my high volume, EE width feet. They are men's size US 7 1/2, UK 7, and EU 40 2/3, which is my normal size, but they seem a little larger and wider relative to other Italian boots I've worn. They should fit climbers with medium to low volume and medium width feet well, especially women since the boots are relatively small.

They have the expected scuffs of light use, but the only notable damage is a loose thread on the padded collar quilting, not at a point of attachment and it does not affect functionality. The soles are still in very good condition as are the eyelets, original laces, and linings. I have treated them with silicone spray and they are waterproof. These sold for up to $260 when new. I'd like to get $50 plus shipping from Eastern WA for them. I've posted a picture in my gallery. More pics are available upon request and I will quickly answer any questions you may have. For more reviews, check out http://www.outdoorreview.com/cat/outdoor...89_2988crx.aspx

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic