Peter Puget = Darryl Cramer?

pope

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I totally agree with full disclosure. For the record, here is my bio:

Name: Justin Chapman

Occupation: Talking about going to grad school. I'm actually gonna go one'a these days. Really. I am.

Favorite Crag: Devils Tower, Wyoming. (If you're interested in going, there's a good group going this April. Check out the thread here.

Climbing level: Depends, of course - up to 5.11 inside, outside, who knows?

How long have you been climbing? 1.5 years.

Why did you start climbing? A friend brought me; I got hooked and he got bored with climbing. Funny how that worked.

Favorite type of climbing: Trad, although I'm not one to turn down any kind of climbing.

Favorite piece of gear: I don't have one, although I'm awfully fond of my #1 C4.

Yup, everybody who dosn't use their real name == coward. tongue.gif

Actually, there are plenty of people who use aliases but we know who they are. I'm curious, why do people fel intent on hiding their identity? It is supposed to be a "community" board after all.

Yup, everybody who dosn't use their real name == coward. tongue.gif

Actually, there are plenty of people who use aliases but we know who they are. I'm curious, why do people fel intent on hiding their identity? It is supposed to be a "community" board after all.

You otter post your credit card numbers and SSN while you are at it.

type of climbing: Trad

Favorite piece of gear: I don't have one, although I'm awfully fond of my #1 C4.

How can trad be your favorite type of climbing to the point you know which piece you are most fond of but you don't know how hard you climb outside? confused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gif

How can trad be your favorite type of climbing to the point you know which piece you are most fond of but you don't know how hard you climb outside? confused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gif

Cuz he's a douchbag.

yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif

cuz its nice and shiny i think.

Cuz he's a douchbag.

no need to be sexist...

Cuz he's a douchbag.

no need to be sexist...

No worries. Douchbags are gender-free. Actually, they are hermaphrodites, but that's a tradesecret so I can't tell you about it.

What is your climbing limit Nolse? Anyway, I don't know my limit because I haven't found a climb that could really challenge my skills. It is probably 5.13b or something really hard like that.

How would you even know what hard is? You don't even know your limit... confused.gifcantfocus.gifwave.gif

gosh, have you ever thought through your fluff? rolleyes.gif Come on fella, I don't have any limits. Maybe you could improve your climbing if you removed the arbitrary limits you're setting for yourself.