Wanted: OEC Manual and Workbook

randobanjo

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I might have a friend that has a copy, but if he doesnt, then I'll find out for you, unless you get to you local ski patrol 1st, cause thats the place to get it from since they use it as a step down from the emt cert.

BTW, OEC is a walk in the park, trust me, so dont sweat it.

Thanks for looking around for me.

I am an EMT-B, but I need to challenge out of the OEC cert so that I can join the local patrol. For some reason they won't accept EMT certification.

I know where I can get the book new, but I'm hoping to pick up a cheap copy. New it runs nearly $70 I think.

I know where I can get the book new, but I'm hoping to pick up a cheap copy. New it runs nearly $70 I think.

The workbook sucks, you just need the textbook, especially if you are already an EMT - new from NSP it's $50. I can probably sell you one in a couple weeks if it's still useful then. As far as I know EMT/OEC/WFR are roughly equivalent in terms of time requirements etc. but not interchangeable because of different care emphasises.