Wanted: toolz

kurthicks

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I heard that they are no longer making the zero degree handles from a salesperson at mountain gear. Something about faults in the manufacturing process. I was also really interested in these, but I guess we'll have to wait a while.

D

Is that so you dont loose them again?

Yep. cry.gifpitty.gif I would highly advise take off one side of the plastic handle and drill from the inside out as the whole handle is not plastic... there is a lot of metal in there you will likely hit (and not be able to drill). PM me if you have any questions.

NOLSe: do you clip one of those fancy grivel spring leashes to those or what?

Yes again though the spring thing (grivel) is cut at a length more specific for attaching to the true bottom of tools... not slightly higher like my modification. Because of this you will come up short on the really long reaches for placements. To avoid this I girth hitch a 12" runner through my belay loop and then attach the spring thing to this. Works great so far! Enjoy your tools Kurt! They are sweet! wave.gif