BD Curved Handled Shrikes for sale

olyclimber

I listed it here before, but I wasn't sure I wanted to do it. I've made up my mind to sell my set of Shrikes.

Hammer and Adze, both curved handled. The shafts are brand new, never been used. The picks are used, because I traded them off on another set of tools. They'll sharpen up nicely and have plenty of life left in them.

Complete with lockdown leashes.

Just in time for winter. SOLD

F_69439_1.jpg

Edited by olyclimber

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

blurb from BD:

First of all, did you know that the Shrike is our lightest technical ice tool? Betcha didn’t. And did you know that the Shrike provides unbelievable performance at a non-wallet-gouging price we can all afford? It does. This is an all-around winter tool that you can take to the Tetons or to Ouray, ’cause classic versatility is the Shrike’s middle name. For ultimate durability, we’ve paired an investment-cast 17-4 steel head (that can take abuse like no other) with the wicked Cobra Pick (that bites into ice like its namesake) to produce an axe that’s unbeatable in terms of performance and value. Available in both straight- and bent-shaft versions.

-Classic design is strong, light and versatile.

-Weight is head-centered for precision swings

-Comes equipped with a Cobra Pick

I have a wrench for removing the pick I'll throw in too. Hot deal. And for a limited time only they come with a Pyramid Snow Cap Ale. Offer good till I drink the last one.