MountainMan

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by MountainMan:

There are actually mature adults who are trying to obtain beta on this forum. Please respect that.

quote:

Originally posted by MountainMan in "North Cascades, 06/05/2002":

Do I smell jealousy?

No no, thats just fish coming from the pussy between caveman's legs.

Dont cry you big chapter 13 homo .. I'm just "sprayin". LOL

Pot, kettle, black, buddy. Now enough of your spray in this forum and get serious.

[Confused]

quote:

Originally posted by spaceshot:

Caveman talks shit if he says there are shrund problems right now. I was up there on friday and the coulouir was in stellar form. There is about a 15 foot wide bridge that crosses the shrund between it and the coulouir walls. Just don't be like the group of 4 mountaineers i saw trying to climb it at 5 in the evening. Boy did it look like they endured a suffer fest.

Spaceshot-

I said it was creating problems for some parties. I never crossed it. I just walked by on my way to the East Ridge. Now shut the fuck up cunt! [Mad][Wink]

What it really boils down to is people claiming "it's impassable" or "it wont go" or "it's death route".

Then comes along someone more comfortable and or experienced or fit or psycho and sends the shit. Then it aint really undoable is it [Wink]

Like if you read what I had actually said spaceshot then you would see.

quote:

Originally posted by MountainMan:

Trask, why are you talking so much shit on the internet? Are you 15 or what? If you have something to say, come say it to my face.

1420 Boren Ave. #309

Seattle, Wa

I'll leave the welcome mat out for you
[Wink]

I've driven by there before. That's the address of the Pink Cadillac (a gay bar). I think you should consider circumcision. Your foreskin appears to be choking the blood supply to your brain.

Caveman talks shit if he says there are shrund problems right now. I was up there on friday and the coulouir was in stellar form. There is about a 15 foot wide bridge that crosses the shrund between it and the coulouir walls. Just don't be like the group of 4 mountaineers i saw trying to climb it at 5 in the evening. Boy did it look like they endured a suffer fest.

Iain .. are you speaking from experience, or are you just talking out your ass? Why even respond to a post if you don't have anything valuable to contribute? I know you're probably bored at the babysitters, but just have mommy/daddy take you to climb little Si and write a trip report about it. [laf]

Spaceshot .. thanks, thats exactly what I was looking for.

[ 07-18-2002, 12:52 PM: Message edited by: MountainMan ]