A final Note on Mox

EWolfe

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

devil's club can actually be cultivated at sea level and is a desirable ornamental plant, producing an impresive floral display in the spring. all my books on northwest native plant gardening include it. if anyone wants to retrieve some I'll be glad to take it, to supplement the alder, vine maple, salal, alaska cedar, willow, oregon grape, etc I already have. And no way am I telling which national parks I got them from. Maybe we need a gardening forum on cc.com, something we can ease into in a few years when the mox thread runs it's course.

money-making scheme #2:

if the movie script doesn't translate too well to the big screen & bruce willis won't work cheap enough, how about this -

sell live specimens of devils club transplanted directly from perry creek on ebay along with signed copies of the original trip report. it's sure to be a big seller with lovers of american culture worldwide - "ah doz cwazy amewicans - first it's macdonalds, then clint eastwood, now this !" you might also stock some gift ships in tourist meccas like leavenworth, seattle center, disneyland, etc.