GOD DAMNIT GOD DAMNIT

bigwalling

This is for all the little bitches who bolt pathetic routes only 10 feet long. To the people who bolted parts of the Grit Scone(not all of it but some) and who bolted that route on the Iron Horse trail that is 2 bolts and in front of the shiter. You guys are leaches on our fucking sport! You are sucking the life out of it like no one else. Sure it is good for noobs, but fuck a noob can still lead something longer than 10 feet! The fact that these routes are supported by people is lame.

I think I should take something like this to the fucking cliff and bolts. 1008.jpg

GOD DAMNIT GOD DAMNIT... what is wrong with people!?!?!

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if I could figure out how to post such a nice picture if I was drunk... I think he is really is mad. Now post some pictures of chipped holds, or bolt on plastic holds! Then more guns! I had my first experience with poached hangers at the tope of a route this weekend! Awesome job assholes! Nothing like topping out a route to a couple of naked bolts, wondering how you are going to get down!

105420.jpg