CC.com turns 5

jon

Well folks as of yesterday cc.com is officially 5 years old, and what better way to celebrate it's birthday then chicks making out at RopeUp...... hell yeah. Yes some of you have wasted 5 years of your life in the place. Anyways we have some big improvements lined up for this place in the next couple months so keep your eyes open for announcements regarding the big message board upgrade.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

more like the opposite - it's a sign of how long you've had a day job in front of a computer rather than being a real dirtbag climbing bum. (sure, even dirtbag climbing bums surf the net NOW, but five years ago?)

thanks for all the entertainment, jon & tim! to think, when i first wandered in here, i thought it was just going to be a TR database...

(forrest_m, #30)

What a great distraction it's been! And, since I'm almost done with school (only 2 months left to go, I may get my post count up over 500! cantfocus.gif

(Doug, #33) I wonder if there's any significance to my cc.com anniversary being the same as my wedding anniversary.......? smileysex5.gif

Gawd, 5 yrs? I can't imagine how I will feel when the 50th anniversary comes up. Maybe they'll be flame wars about elderly folk who are using prosthetic and robotic limbs to climb.

Old man - "You're a young punk and couldn't climb out of your mammas lap."

Young punk - "Well you couldn't climb the tooth in 2001 old man." Further quoting from old TR's that you posted a fifty years ago as proof.

Ha. Ha......ahhhh. I can't wait.

(AllYouCanEat, #260)