The "I got drunk and lost ______ at ropeup" thread

Alpinfox

I got off easy and only lost a wee bit of dignity and a beatup old nalgene.

However, AlpineDave is missing his new camera

ZFRONT.JPG

Also Olyclimber is missing a cable that attached the laptop to the digital projector.

I found a pair of pink G-string panties which eventually ended up tied to AlpineK's truck. blush.gif

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He did, but not as much as the hike up to yellowjacket tower the next morning with a half liter of water and four PBR's between all of us.

Interesting anecdote: At about 8 or 9am we went to the car and suckbm said, hey craig, I woke up at 4am and found both our pants outside so I brought them in the car.

Suckbm was president of the monarch rum club, thus the projectile vomiting on his and poor gyselinck's pants.

A less interesting anecdote: since suckbm yaked on self, he had to climb the next day in long underwear, swim trunks that were meant for my skinny ass, and a rad button up sweater.

...since suckbm yaked on self, he had to climb the next day in long underwear, swim trunks that were meant for my skinny ass, and a rad button up sweater.

Sounds like he rallied like a real Wildcat trooper, even if it was shorts over polypro... yellaf.gif

That's a great trip report! thumbs_up.gif

Pictures? wazzup.gif

SpecialEd and I got into some serious heckling later in the slide show, and there were multiple kegstands bigdrink.gif

Someone else walked off a footbridge and fell 10 feet. blush.giffrown.gif l0ngpause told a great story about a room-mate yellaf.gif, and the highland scotch went fast.

...Someone else walked off a footbridge and fell 10 feet. blush.giffrown.gif

AlpineDave's gyro was off-line by that point, although he rallied on Sunday to hit some sweet sandstone cragging at a destination spot outside of Cashmere. Ask olyclimber for deets! yellaf.gif

several IPAs bigdrink.gif

+ a few scotch cantfocus.gif

+ untolled pulls o'moonshine hellno3d.gif

= Geek_em8.giffruit.gifpitty.gifboxing_smiley.gifhahaha.gifsmileysex5.gifyellowsleep.gifsnugtop.gif

one bourbon one scotch one beer, it was not. Drunkup it was.

good times, fun meeting folks through the veil of fumes. y'all inspired me to pen this aphorism: all good things in moderation, including moderation. bigdrink.gif

• 2 weeks later...