That's rich

archenemy

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In dealing with folks of KK's ilk, I have found the preferred strategy is not to engage. Repeat, do NOT engage.

"Select Zone 5, and extend an escape. Better to retire your aircraft, then to push a bad situation."

with apologies to Cmdr. Mike "Viper" Metcalf, Top Gun

yeah, it's too scary when you're confronted with arguments that counter your orthodoxy, and for which you have no compelling response. hahaha.gif

ya...like you when you forget to go download the conservative talking points from Rove. the_finger.gif

more hackneyed liberal snipes from Olyclimber yellowsleep.gif

"For the third consecutive year, the rich got richer. In this, the 24th annual edition of The Forbes 400, the collective net worth of the nation's wealthiest climbed $125 billion, to $1.13 trillion. All but 26 people on our roster are billionaires."

Forbes

The division between rich and poor continues to widen.

Wow you sure know how to stir up the shit girl

cantfocus.gif

Cut the pork and use the recovered funds to pay down the debt.

We did it under Clinton. Look where we are now.

C'mon, Jim. rolleyes.gif Despite your goofy politics, I actually once thought you were a fairly smart guy. Do you honestly believe that one dime of the "Clinton" budget surplus went to debt reduction??? As I recall, both parties were fighting like pigs at the trough over exactly how to spent it.

Cut the pork and use the recovered funds to pay down the debt.

We did it under Clinton. Look where we are now.

C'mon, Jim. rolleyes.gif Despite your goofy politics, I actually once thought you were a fairly smart guy. Do you honestly believe that one dime of the "Clinton" budget surplus went to debt reduction??? As I recall, both parties were fighting like pigs at the trough over exactly how to spent it.

Yup. The last approved budget during the Clinton adminstration was bigger than the Democrat's, Republican's, and President's proposed budgets. I think they just added them together. hellno3d.gif