• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
iain

for rumr

Whoa look it's a screamer!

Between you posting a 'chestbeat' photo and me hyping the fresh, I gotta wonder what it takes to get a rise out of RuMR these days???

If we could get Pope to post here, surely RuMR would spray! Pope come post a picture of a via ferrata!

Fuck bolted ski routes! Oh yeah and roped skiing threatens to remove the adventure from my sport, so I gotta give a big thumbs_down.gifthumbs_down.gif to Exum guides. hahaha.gifwazzup.gif

Furthemore, where the hell is ExtremoMtDude?

Cloud Cap (and the Eliot) got dumped on pretty good. Waded through some thigh-deep drifts up there and it was still coming down solid by Sunday evening. Rockin!

Probably got a helicopter ride or something... Why do you suppose he is prancing around all giddy and happy like that!? I think it's a pretty cool picture. Sort of looks like he is getting ready to fly! Or perhaps leap after a missing quark!