Toketie Wall

gyselinck

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to catch hell for saying this, but I love you guys for who you are.

Nah, you just love us 'cause we still talk to you after we've seen you "other" side! yellaf.gif

True enough. wink.gif We're all a little family here, so you guys take care over there and let us know if you need anything. You guys are my friends.

• 8 months later...

Tony- I think I know what you're talkin about but isn't that all part of 3 Musketeers Ridge? D'Artagnan Tower or something...

I am looking at the CAG right now. Slaphappy, you are right. The image below is the 3 musketeers, not Toketie Buttress.

509734-3musketeers.jpg

This thread has more redacted information than a Bush Admin. study on global warming. Funny, that people get proprietary with info on some dirty crags four hours of uphill hiking from the road.

Anyway, anyone else have any idea what the tower on the right is? D'artanian? Musketeer? Its south facing on the north side of Temple Canyon, across and east from the Black Pyramid, Professor, etc.

Due to unforseen episodes unrelated to our weekend plans, we were unable to get up to WAPASS....climbed @ index monday. It was good. I understood dan would be back today but had work over here so maybe that means back over there on thurs...whatever... we should climb some thing high this weekend.....break in the revamped climbing gear.