• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
olyclimber

Poll: Cage Fighting at the Ropeup?

Should we have cage fighting at the 2005 Ropeup?  

129 members have voted

1. 1. Should we have cage fighting at the 2005 Ropeup?

If you want to learn how to fight very quickly ... with an astonishing "short set" of viciously- simple secrets that will allow you to step up to any fighter, of any size and skill level, and instantly introduce him to a new world of pain and fear ... then read on.

If you want to learn how to fight very quickly ... with an astonishing "short set" of viciously- simple secrets that will allow you to step up to any fighter, of any size and skill level, and instantly introduce him to a new world of pain and fear ... then read on.

Ahhh young grasshopper... I see you've been reading my book.

If I could make it to this, all you greasy little crackerjack punks would be in a world of hurt. Be sure to kiss you mom before you go to bed! the_finger.gif

After recieving PMs from about 20 people on this board requesting it, I feel obligated to ask the question:

I would rather UNCAGE MY SOUL!!!

If I could make it to this, all you greasy little crackerjack punks would be in a world of hurt. Be sure to kiss you mom before you go to bed! the_finger.gif

Ya...probably a good idea if you don't come to this...

You guys sure about getting all agro? If Ascentionist sends a contingent to do this cage match thing, and the poll is running that way currently that you will have a cage match, my moneys on them. Unless it's 20 to 2......... AND you all bring weapons AND they don't. And even then........too close to callyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif

PS, My middle name is Gandi. So despite the fact that I most likely won't head up this year, let me know in advance so I can find me a boulder to hide under in case I do. yelrotflmao.gif

Use to love to fight as a pup, then I matured and grew up.

Is that stuff legal? Man I have to get me a hamster. I have the knife, a most exellent Sykes-Fairburn WW2 dagger Wayne 1112 sold to me in Yosemite 20-25 years ago for 5 bucks ! Thanks Wayne! That fucker still cuts cheese like nobodys business!

ma_sykes_and_fairburn_commando_knife.jpg

You guys sure about getting all agro? If Ascentionist sends a contingent to do this cage match thing, and the poll is running that way currently that you will have a cage match, my moneys on them. Unless it's 20 to 2......... AND you all bring weapons AND they don't. And even then........too close to callyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif

always vote for the under dog and i'll take your bet if you give me 5 to 1 odds,

i'll win grin.gifwave.gif