Poll: Cage Fighting at the Ropeup?

olyclimber

Should we have cage fighting at the 2005 Ropeup?  

129 members have voted

1. 1. Should we have cage fighting at the 2005 Ropeup?

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you want to learn how to fight very quickly ... with an astonishing "short set" of viciously- simple secrets that will allow you to step up to any fighter, of any size and skill level, and instantly introduce him to a new world of pain and fear ... then read on.

Ahhh young grasshopper... I see you've been reading my book.

You guys sure about getting all agro? If Ascentionist sends a contingent to do this cage match thing, and the poll is running that way currently that you will have a cage match, my moneys on them. Unless it's 20 to 2......... AND you all bring weapons AND they don't. And even then........too close to callyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif

PS, My middle name is Gandi. So despite the fact that I most likely won't head up this year, let me know in advance so I can find me a boulder to hide under in case I do. yelrotflmao.gif

Use to love to fight as a pup, then I matured and grew up.

You guys sure about getting all agro? If Ascentionist sends a contingent to do this cage match thing, and the poll is running that way currently that you will have a cage match, my moneys on them. Unless it's 20 to 2......... AND you all bring weapons AND they don't. And even then........too close to callyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif

always vote for the under dog and i'll take your bet if you give me 5 to 1 odds,

i'll win grin.gifwave.gif