How much new snow . . . . .

Lix

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Finally mustered enough motivation to call the L-Worth ranger station. The snow from last week didn't stick around for the most part, shady north faces probably exlcuded though, and it had started snowing again "up there" (however high that is I couldn't get them to say) this morning.

Any better resources out there?

• 2 weeks later...

Saturday was almost entirely snow free on DT except for some in shaded patches on the NF. Getting cold though, the creek coming from the Colchuck glacier moraine was frozen with 3" of WI in spots. check my tr in alpine lakes for

pics.

edit: colchuck from the base of the fin on Saturday

3720backbone_008-med.jpggallery photo

Edited by wazzumountaineer

• 2 weeks later...

I just went the Cascadian Couloir route since I was solo. Wanted to scope it out for a team effort on one of the other routes at a later date. Was beautiful on Sunday. I think I was the only climber on the south side. Didn't see any signs of other climbers from the North either. The masses were all over in the Esmerelda side, though. For more pics visit:

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/kwbilling/album?.dir=/5337&.src=ph&.tok=phbBUwDBXmrDblQP