Greatest rock band ever

bunglehead

that just shows that you, sir, are only pretending. striking a pose. a wannabe. boxing_smiley.gif

Pfft, if'n I wanted to pose, I'd blow smoke up your ass about what great performance art visionaries they are, or diss 'em as avant-garde wanksters with more style than substance. Instead, I think they've got great schtick but they just don't make my little heart go pitter pat. rolleyes.gif

holy mother fucking christ. am i misreading this? somebody thinks off white don't know his shit when it comes to muzz-ack?

fuck, i'm a fucking american hero when it come to this shit, but i still take a backseat to offwhite. get a clue, you asswipe n00b.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that just shows that you, sir, are only pretending. striking a pose. a wannabe. boxing_smiley.gif

Pfft, if'n I wanted to pose, I'd blow smoke up your ass about what great performance art visionaries they are, or diss 'em as avant-garde wanksters with more style than substance. Instead, I think they've got great schtick but they just don't make my little heart go pitter pat. rolleyes.gif

holy mother fucking christ. am i misreading this? somebody thinks off white don't know his shit when it comes to muzz-ack?

fuck, i'm a fucking nancyboy when it come to this shit, but i still take it in the backside from offwhite.

HCL.gif