Greatest rock band ever

bunglehead

Was Led Zeppelin.

Fucking rock stars, them.

Plant-good harp player! Guy could scream.

Page-Enough said.

Bonzo-Hammer of the Gods.

Jones-Fucking talented motherfucker. What couldn't he play?

Led zeppelin I: Possibly the greatest 1st album ever. EVER!

II: Excellent follow up, shit it even has that hobbit song for all you fucking robo-geeks out there.

III: Fucking awesome.

IV: EVERYONE knows the deal with this.

Houses of the Holy: Okay. Not my favorite, but interesting.

Physical Graffiti: Also a yes.

What other band has this kind of track record?

They fucking rocked.

rockband.gif

ROCK AND RROOOOOOOOLLL!!!!!

EDIT: Link to excellent JP interview from 93

Jimmy Page in Guitar World

Edited by bunglehead

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You motherfuckers are hilarious.

I like the Who on a good day.

Madvillain isn't rock and roll. Although he's an absolute fucking genius.

Worst band Ever?

JETHRO TULL

boxing_smiley.gif

I guess that's why Toni Iomni played with them for only 2 months or so. BECAUSE THEY'RE WANKERS.

...Okay, on second thought, Chicago is far, far inferior to Tull.

Deep Purple Mk II and III.

Their six albums hold up to Zep I - IV + Houses and Phys Graf.

The Rolling Stones are a close third.

I don't know about the Deep purple...Some of it is embarrassing.."River Deep, Mountain High" and "Kentucky Woman" come to mind. NEIL DIAMOND?! Really?!...but otherwise yeah they're pretty good.

The Stones do have some great stuff. Sticky Fingers, Let it Bleed, and Beggars Banquet are my favorites.

I don't know about the Deep purple...Some of it is embarrassing.."River Deep, Mountain High" and "Kentucky Woman" come to mind. NEIL DIAMOND?! Really?!...but otherwise yeah they're pretty good.

That's Mk I. Mk II is with Ian Gillan. Check out Fireball and Who Do We Think We Are. Classic songs that are underplayed.

The Stones do have some great stuff. Sticky Fingers, Let it Bleed, and Beggars Banquet are my favorites.

Out of Their Heads, Aftermath and Exile on Main Street are top notch as well.

Dead Moon

All of their albums pretty much suck, what can you say about mono home recordings made with the vinyl cutter that recorded Louie Louie, but their frequent live shows are consistently satisfying. They work for a living, not just work one time in the studio and coast on the royalties.

Wipers are great too, but really Kix, putting your nose up BVB's butt won't get you anywhere around here. yellaf.gif Anyway, The Wipers are defunct, but 20 some years later you can still see Dead Moon, like last Saturday in Ballard. Helluva show.

deadmoon25.jpg

Wipers are great too, but really Kix, putting your nose up BVB's butt won't get you anywhere around here. yellaf.gif

hahahaaa, just stirring up shit as usual. I'm already bvb's sworn enemy for dissing them after he sent me a cd:

you dissed my band, mutherfukker, and now i'm going to have to kill you, cut your body into small peices, and feed them to the small animals that live on ***** mountain. by the boulders. the big, killer granite bolders right there under your nose on ***** mountain. where midnight lightnings are a dime a dozen, the rock is steep, the holds crisp, and every boombox blares the wiper's greatest hits, in rotation.