Smiffy Love Fest (10/22-23) Thread

chelle

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lots of rumor its next weekend....so when the flip is it gonna be? someone put the date in bold font or something

I will be there on the 22nd. PLEASE TG!!!!!!! i hear there may be some canadians and mister E and carolyn... hopefuly terminal gravity will be there as well and nolse too. any one know if skyclimb is back yet??? lets get this party rolling folks fruit.gifbigdrink.giffruit.gifbigdrink.gif

im in for the 22nd. im in wyoming finishing up a wilderness EMT course. and will be back in oregon on the 16th so i would be missing anything close to that. would any one be up for an aid climb, picnic lunch wall? or the mesa verde wall? i need a fix!

PS NOLSE: i have a spindle full of DMB shows and some other stuff for you as well as a refund since my sorry ass took a year to do that lol

The Love-fest is a weekend full of drinking, debauchery and occasional climbing. Hard telling what the weather will be, maybe sunny during the day, maybe ccold during the night, I think it rained for a bit one night, but the beer and bonfire didn't deter the fun. As to the climbing, there are plenty fo routes at smiffy for all ranges uber easy to uber tough, it'll just depend on what you're looking for.