Smiffy Love Fest (10/22-23) Thread

chelle

Sport-pullin' snaf.gif

I made the PLAB sign, and will be there at 3 PM Friday. Whoever gets there first try to grab the usual spot, the group site just past the entry on the right.

You don't have to stay there, just throw a couple of chairs by the fire pit.

fruit.giffruit.gif

rockband.gif

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

shit! 2 days 2 go - have we figured out some sort of mass beer consumption plan yet? or do i just have to watch a bunch of middle aged losers swilling pbr?

I'll bring 5 gallons of my Festivale and a full keg of either Breakfast Porter, IPA or my ESG (extra special golden) If nobody reaches a quick consensus on witch one, I'll bring the golden...it's very quaffable. I'll also bring the taps & the buckets. If any body wants to kick down for some ice, that would be nice.

Unfortunatly, I don't know yet when I can take off, but I'll be there sometime between 5pm & midnight today.

I'm looking forward to seeing all of you..I'm even looking forward to climbing some shit.

bigdrink.gif - steve

Steve! It'll be good to see ya. I'll be lurking by the Festivale. And while I'm a sucker for that porter I think the ESG would be a pretty good choice. BTW, you rockband.gifbigdrink.gif

but 5 pitches of super easy super fun bolt clippin'!

More like 1.2 pitchs of super easy fun, the rest is silly! wazzup.gif

Good first multiple route for sportos looking to get into multipitch. One can run the first two pitches together if so inclined. Those (such as B-rock) who are a little more seasoned in the alpine/trad realm will find it a bit boring but for you first timers a blast!

shit! 2 days 2 go - have we figured out some sort of mass beer consumption plan yet? or do i just have to watch a bunch of middle aged losers swilling pbr?

I'll bring 5 gallons of my Festivale and a full keg of either Breakfast Porter, IPA or my ESG (extra special golden) If nobody reaches a quick consensus on witch one, I'll bring the golden...it's very quaffable. I'll also bring the taps & the buckets. If any body wants to kick down for some ice, that would be nice.

Unfortunatly, I don't know yet when I can take off, but I'll be there sometime between 5pm & midnight today.

I'm looking forward to seeing all of you..I'm even looking forward to climbing some shit.

bigdrink.gif - steve

Damn! I'm missin' the chance to hang with a hero/priest/devotee of one of the world's great religions. Personally, my faith is grounded in a love for the extended duration of the communion/sacrament-taking.

I had lots of fun climbing with y'all down in the gorge, thanks. good campfire too! why was it so mellow compared to the last 2 years though? thanks for coming down from canada canadians, MN Carolyn, and Issacraw Knotzen (sorry you had to split...i got a raging head cold too and felt like shit both days too).

much was climbed, more was sprayed, and even more was drunk. i hurt.

Wow, who would have thought that the Grasslands would be so absolutely packed this time of year. That place was a complete zoo this weekend! Had a great time climbing and drinking with everybody, got to catch up with a few folks I haven’t seen in a while: mtnhigh, winter, etc. Even had the pleasure of climbing with the beer god himself. By the way Steve, thanks for the beer and epic belay Saturday afternoon. bigdrink.gif

I had lots of fun climbing with y'all down in the gorge, thanks. good campfire too! why was it so mellow compared to the last 2 years though? thanks for coming down from canada canadians, MN Carolyn, and Issacraw Knotzen (sorry you had to split...i got a raging head cold too and felt like shit both days too).

Nice to bump into you at the bonfire, Mr. Layton. You were one of the few people I recognized (of course, it was dark).

Too bad you had a head cold. Head colds suck snot.

much was climbed, more was sprayed, and even more was drunk. i hurt.

I was sick and a total pussy this year. but i had a great time. thank you mikey and Iven for the entartainment and Fern and Dru and Co. for being so BAD ASS TG thank you so much for the awsome brew and for being there. Carolyn it was GREAT to see you again!! Mister E and co it was great to see you and meet your crew cool.gif NICK i am so glad you were there fruit.gif

and of course my two buddy's Badvoodoo and ben for puting up with me lazy ass.

I had a great time. it was good to see old friends and meet some new folks bigdrink.giffruit.gifcheeburga_ron.gifHCL.gif