Money Scam... this one is actually kinda funny!

knelson

OK... I know everyone gets those Nigerian "please let me send you a check" emails, but this one is actually funny.

THE UNITED NATIONS ORGANISATION

In Conjunction with the International Monetary Fund

WORLD BANK FACT-FINDING & SPECIAL DUTIES OFFICE

LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM.

TEL: +447040117006

FAX: +44870912031

Email: revraphaeldean@yahoo.co.uk

Dear Sir/ Madam.

I am Rev. Father Raphael Dean, a senior staff with the World Bank fact

finding & special duties office. I am writing you this letter because

cool penny is better than millions of dollars. It is better for one to

live and die poor honest man than a rich dishonest one.

I and the chief security officer (CSO) of this organization have

arranged with an officer in computer section engineer Peter Cliff to bring

out part of your total pending payment sum amounting to US$10 million.

Why we did this is because according to information gathered from the

bank's/security computer, you have been waiting for a long time to receive

your money without success.

As I found out that you have almost met all

the statutory requirements in respect of your pending payment, your

problem is that of interest groups. A lot of people are interested in your

payment and those people are merely doing paper works with you and that

explains why you receive fax and phone messages from different people

everyday.

Also we found out that some of the officials of the

parastatals have been extorting a lot of money from you with the pretext of

helping you receive your money. I can assure you that this may last for

years yet nothing happens if you do not do away with those officers that

you call your partners. And for security reasons do not tell anybody that

you have your money until you receive cash at your door step.

The money is in a security-proof box weighing 75kg. Yesterday we went

to four courier companies to make arrangements on how to ship them by

courier to you. Dhl, ems, FedEx, ups all said that they must open the

boxes for inspection by the customs before shipment. This is something we

want to avoid because the box is padded with synthetic nylon and to

open it, you have to cut the pad before you will meet the button that you

will press to open the dial code-lock.

There is no way you can open the box and be able to close it again because it was padded with machine. We told the courier services that the box contained film materials and when open will spoil the materials. We did not declare money because

courier does not carry money.

Today a friend of mine who is diplomat disclosed to me that there is a

security courier service they use to send diplomatic materials and

information from one country to another. It has diplomatic immunity and

consignment cannot be checked by any customs anywhere in the world. I have

met the officials of the security courier service and concluded

shipping arrangement with them, which they will commence as soon as i have

your go ahead order. The diplomat will help me so we do not have any

problem.

We have concluded that you must donate Five Hundred Thousand United

States dollars (US$500,000.00) to charity here in hour oranization as soon as

you receive your money. To this effect, you will send us a promissory

note for Five Hundred Thousand United States dollars (US$500,000.00) along

with your address for sending the box by courier.

Please maintain topmost secrecy as it may cause a lot of problems if

found out that we are using this way to help you. Do not ever tell

anybody about this until you have your money. I want to help you because

something in me is telling me that you are an honest person. When you

conclude this and you send our promise, we will help to ship the final part

of your money to you.

God be with us as we wait for your reply. Please do not fail to call.

Email: revraphaeldean@yahoo.co.uk

Yours faithfully,

REV. FATHER RAPHAEL DEAN.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's some Mo Money scams for you:-)

FROM MELISSA POINTER. Email: melissa_pointer08@myway.com Dear Beloved in Christ, It is by the grace of God that I received Christ,Having known the truth, I had no choice than to do what is lawful and right in the sight of God for eternal life and in the sight of man for witness of God´s mercy and glory upon my life. I am Mrs Melissa Pointer the wife of Mr Harry Pointer, my husband worked with the Chevron/Texaco in Kenya for twenty years before he died in the year 2001.We were married for twenty-seven years without a child. My Husband died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days. Before his death we were both born again Christians. Since his death I decided not to re-marry or get a child outside my matrimonial home which the Bible is against. When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of US $3.5M. (Three MillionFive Hundred Thousand U.S. Dollars) with a Bank in Europe.Presently, this money is still with the Bank and the management just wrote me as the beneficiary to come forward to sign for the release of this money or rather issue a letter of authorization to somebody to receive it on my behalf if I can not come over. Presently, I'm in a hospital in Kenya where I have been undergoing treatment for esophageal cancer. I have since lost my ability to talk and my doctors have told me that I have only a few weeks to live. It is my last wish to see this money distributed to charity organizations any where in the World. Because relatives and friends have plundered so much of my wealth since my illness, I cannot live with the agony of entrusting this huge responsibility to any of them. Please, I beg you in the name of God to help me Stand and collect the Funds from the Bank.I want a person that is God fearing that will use this money to fund churches,orphanages and widows propagating the word of God and to ensure that the house of God is maintained. The Bible made us to understand that blessed is the hand that giveth.I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are not Christians and I don't want my husband's hard earned money to be misused by unbelievers. I don't want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly manner. Hence the reason for taking this bold decision. I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Lord. Exodus 14 VS 14 says that the lord will fight my case and I shall hold my peace. I don't need any telephone communication in this regard because of my soundless voice and presence of my husband's relatives around me always. I don't want them to know about this development. With God all things are possible. As soon as I receive yourreply I shall give you the contact of Attorney who is in Europe as he will be the one to assist you in laying claims for this funds .For security reason reply to this mail:melissa_pointer08@myway.com Yours in Christ, Melissa Pointer .

ABIDJAN,COTE D'IVORIE WEST AFRICAN DEAR, I AM RICHARD WILLIAMS.THE ONLY CHILD OF LATE MR AND MRS.PETER WILLIAMS .MY FATHER WAS A VERY WEALTHY COCOA MERCHANT BASED IN ABIDJAN, THE ECONOMIC CAPITAL OF IVORY COAST BEFORE HE WAS POISONED TO DEATH BY HIS BUSINESS ASSOCIATES ON ONE OF THEIR OUTING TO DISCUSS ON A BUSINESS. WHEN MY MOTHER DIED ON THE 21ST OCTOBER 1984, MY FATHER TOOK ME SO SPECIAL BECAUSE I AM MOTHERLESS. BEFORE THE DEATH OF MY FATHER ON 29TH JUNE 2001 IN A PRIVATE HOSPITAL HERE IN ABIDJAN. HE SECRETLY CALLED ME ON HIS BEDSIDE AND TOLD ME THAT HE HAS A SUM OF US$ 16,500,000 (SIXTEEN MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND, UNITED STATES DOLLARS) LEFT IN A SUSPENCE ACCOUNT IN A LOCAL BANK HERE IN ABIDJAN, THAT HE USED MY NAME AS HIS ONLY SON FOR THE NEXT OF KIN IN DEPOSIT OF THE FUND. HE ALSO EXPLAINED TO ME THAT IT WAS BECAUSE OF THIS WEALTH THAT HE WAS POISONED BY HIS BUSINESS ASSOCIATES. THAT I SHOULD SEEK FOR A FOREIGN PARTNER IN A COUNTRY OF MY CHOICE WHERE I WILL TRANSFER THIS MONEY AND USE IT FOR INVESTMENT PURPOSE, (SUCH AS REAL ESTATE MANAGEMENT). SIR, I AM HONOURABLY SEEKING YOUR ASSISTANCE IN THE FOLLOWING WAYS. 1)TO PROVIDE A BANK ACCOUNT WHERE THIS MONEY WOULD BE TRANSFERRED TO 2)TO SERVE AS THE GUARDIAN OF THIS FUND SINCE I AM A BOY OF 21 YEARS 3)TO MAKE ARRANGEMENT FOR ME TO COME OVER TO YOUR COUNTRY AFTER THE MONEY HAS BEEN TRANSFERRED. MOREOVER, SIR, I AM WILLING TO OFFER YOU 15% OF THE TOTAL SUM AS COMPENSATION FOR YOUR EFFORT/INPUT AFTER THE SUCCESSFUL TRANSFER OF THIS FUND TO YOUR NORMINATED ACCOUNT OVERSEAS. ANTICAIPTING TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON. THANKS AND GOD BLESS RICHARD WILLIAMS

Hello! Compliments I have been searching for a person whom we can jointly invest, Trust in and also solicit an honorable partnership with. I want to confirm that your contact information was got from a web email directory. I represent a client who is interested in investing in your country in areas related to agriculture or any business of your choice, to initiate a proper and structured relationship. Please let me know what your response will be to an offer to receive investment funds in cash if; 1. The said fund amounts to US$8,500,000 (Eight Million, Five hundred Thousand US Dollars). 2. The said fund is in cash and needs to be transferred in the same state, due to some covert reasons. 3. The fund could be invested through your agency in the purchase of facility and assets for investment purposes within your country, in collaboration with the agency of the current brokers. 4. This transaction will result in you being paid a commission of 10% off the investment capital. 5. The fund owners desire absolute confidentiality and professionalism in the handling of this matter, due to risks of seizure of the fund and litigation if personalities are revealed. 0 The fund owners have interest to invest in any of the following industries, depending on which is most transparent, low risk, and average profit yielding: Power Generation, Telecommunication and Software Development, Film Production, Hardware Manufacturing and Export, Medicine, Construction or Real-Estate Development. Based upon the information provided above, I would like to know if you shall be able to assist in the nature of managing the investment fund. You must note that the fund can only be transferred in cash, therefore if you are in acceptance to participate with us in the investment of the fund, you shall also need to participate with us in the transfer of the fund in cash in the manner of receiving the fund in cash and depositing it in a Trusted account opened in favour of the investment to be established. And this account would serve as the base or operating account for the investment. I am obliged to believe that you would be able to understand the information above, and should you need further information, please do not hesitate to ask. Kindly confirm receipt of this email by sending all correspondence to: quazihossain60@netscape.net Sincerely, Quazi Hossain (Esq) Tel:+871 763 591 465 Fax:+871 763 591 466

P O Box 1010 Liverpool, L70 1NL UNITED KINGDOM Date:22-07-2005. (Customer Services) Ref: UK/9420X2/68 Batch: 074/05/ZY369 WINNING NOTIFICATION: We happily announce to you the draw (#953) of the UK NATIONAL LOTTERY,online Sweepstakes International program held on on Tuesday 1st May, 2005. Your e-mail address attached to ticket number:56475600545 188 with Serial number 5368/02 drew the lucky numbers: 12-18-22-24-32-33(bonus no.), which subsequently won you the lottery in the 2nd category i.e match 5 plus bonus. You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of £250,000 (Two hundred and fifty thousand pounds sterling) in cash credited to file KTU/9023118308/03. This is from a total cash prize of £1,000,000 shared amongst the first four (4) lucky winners in this category i.e Match 5 plus bonus. All participants for the online version were selected randomly from World Wide Web sites through computer draw system and extracted from over 100,000 unions, associations, and corporate bodies that are listed online. This promotion takes place weekly. Please note that your lucky winning number falls within our European booklet representative office in Europe as indicated in your play coupon.In view of this, your £250,000 (Two hundred and fifty thousand pounds sterling) would be released to you by any of our payment offices in Europe. Our European agent will immediately commence the process to facilitate the release of your funds as soon as you contact him. For security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning information confidential till your claim is processed and your money remitted to you in whatever manner you deem fit to claim your prize. This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program. Please be warned. To file for your claim, please contact our fiduciary agent: Mr, Collins Hughes Email: Info_Collinshughes@hotmail.com Goodluck from me and members of staff of the UK NATIONAL LOTTERY. Yours faithfully, Brian Hunt, Online coordinator for UK NATIONAL LOTTERY, Sweepstakes International Program. Open 7 days 8am-8pm

Sapphire Finance Group Ltd, 6th floor 1 first place,bank city, Victoria Island Hi, As Business Development Manager with Sapphire Finance Group Ltd. I discovered a dormant account in my office, It will be in my interest to transfer this fund worth USD20 million in your account. If you can help me with this, please indicate interest immediately for us to proceed. Remember to keep this between us alone, i am seeking your help because we are not allowed to operate a foreign account, Your contact phone numbers and name will be necessary for this effect. I have reposed my total confidence in you and hope that you will not disappoint me. My Regards, Dr. George Ego Business Development Manager Sapphire Finance Service Group

FROM JAFAUR ADZOMADI, AFRICA DEVEL. BANK ( ADB), LOME_TOGO, WEST AFRICA. Dear Love One, My name is Mr.Adzomadi Jafaur, the Financial Controler of Africa Development Bank West Africa(ADB) Lome branch in the Nothern Region of Togo. I have a financial transaction that I would want us to handle together. As the Financial Controler, it is always my duty to send in all financial reports to my head office in the capital city of Abidjan at the end of each business year. On the course of last year 2004 business report, I discovered that my branch made Eighteen Million United States Dollars(USD 18,000,000.00) which my head office did not know about and will never know about it. This funds has been placed in what we call (ESCROW CALL ACCOUNT) with no beneficiary. As an officer of this bank, I can not be directly involved to this funds, so my aim of contacting you is for you to assist me to receive this funds in your bank account and I will give you 60% of the total funds as your commission. There are no risk involved as it will be bank to bank transfer. All I would need from you is to stand claim as the original depositor of this funds so that our head office can effect the transfer to your nominated bank account. If you have agreed. I will appreciate it very much. I do not have a private number where you can call me besides, you can not call me in the bank for security reasons but if you must call, I can arrange for a private number where we can talk or I call you either,I thank you so much for your understanding.Please reply me as soon as practicable. Yours faithfully, Jafaur Adzomadi.

I am martin Arap Moi, the son of The former president of Kenya Mr Daniel Arap Moi. I came to know you in the course of my search for a reliable And GOD fearing partner, and I decided to contact you, Because I believe you are a reputable person and I feel You can help me and my mother over this confidential matter. I count on your integrity and honesty to be able to handle this Business. My father, Mr Arap Moi, was the former president of Kenya, In East Africa, During his reign as the president , he had so many Monetary dealing with a lot of European companies in my country And out side my country, and he uses these companies as a means Of transferring funds to foreign accounts in Europe ,America and Asia., all these funds where gotten from the sales of Gold and Diamonds, Amongst the companies he registered was GOLDENBERG COMPANIES, Which he uses as front for funds deposit, he made a transfer of $76,000,000.(seventy six million American Dollars) to this company which never existed, the said company has since been declared bankruptcy and liquidate, and the said funds has been deposited with a security company where it is kept from for safekeeping. For more information you can click on this website: (1) http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/3338023.stm or , (2) http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/3025878.stm% And as the only child of my mother who is the 6th wife to my father he has given to us as our own share, which is this funds that is with the security company.. The money is kept in one trunk box and was registered as precious substances, thus there is nobody that knows that it is money that is in the box. I am looking for somebody that is capable and willing to travel to the security company to receive the trunk box of money on behalf of my mother and I from the security company.We need a trustworthy and experience person that will help us to invest the funds in profitabe business since we have no knowledge of business and investment. as soon as you in control of the $76m, you will assist us come to your country and assist us well to buy a house where we will live. We are expecting to hear from you, please contact me on my Confidential. Thanks for your anticipated co-operation , please include your Telephone/fax number on your reply. Best Regards martin Arap Moi

Ineeded help partner Dear sir, permit me to inform you of my desire of going into business relationship with you. i am Nzanga Mobutu the son oflate president of Zaïre now the Democratic Republic of the Congo,Dr Born Joseph Désiré Mobutu.My Late father rule 1930–97 befere he died . My mother died when I was a baby and since then my father took me so special. Before the death of my late father, when rebel forces led by Laurent Kabila expelled him from the country. Mobutu died in Morocco of cancer.My late Father Mobutu died in September 1997 in exile in Rabat, Morocco, from prostate cancer which had been developing since 1962. He secretly called me on his bed side and told me that he has the sum of Fourty million, five hundred thousand United State Dollars. USD ($40.500,000)And 35kg of diamond Boxes left in one of the Royal Crown Institute&house for safety puppose in Ghana, that he used my name as his son for the next of Kin in depositing of the funds and the boxes that contian diamonds. He also drop note that if i coome with foriegn investor partner to invest the funds for me before i they they release the fund,and the diamond box to me.If you can handle the fund and the boxes of the diamond well and invest them in properly for me them provide a your telephone number,and fax and Moreover, sir i am willing to offer you 30% of the total sum as compensation for your effort input after the successful transfer of this fund into your nominated place in oversea . Furthermore, you indicate your option towards assisting me as I believe that this transaction would be concluded within seven days, you signify interest to assist me. Hoping to hear from you soon. Upon your response i will give you the details of the Funds and the the boxes of the diamond in Ghana and the document i will send to you as prove of this transaction,and where the funds are be deposited. Thanks and God bless you. Best regards, Nzanga Mubutu

FROM:THE DESK OF THE MANAGING DIRECTOR INTERNATIONAL/PRIZE AWARD DEPT REF:PL2/209318/09 BATCH:18/103/HME. Attn:Dear Sir/Madam We are pleased to inform you of the result of the Lottery Winners International programs held on the 23/3/2004. Your e-mail address attached to ticket number 653164251591-6011 with serial number 7321410,batch number 7151085135,lottery ref number 6376527711 and drew lucky numbers 4-9-17-36-44-78 which consequently won in the 1st category, you have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of US$1.500,000.00 (One Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States dollars) CONGRATULATIONS!!! Due to mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep your winning information confidential until your claims has been processed and your money Remitted to you. This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program by some participants. All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from over 40,000 company and 20,000,000 individual email addresses and names from all over the world. This promotional program takes place every year. This lottery was promoted and sponsored by Association of software producers. we hope with part of your winning,you will take part in our next year US$20 million international lottery. To file for your claim, please contact our paying officer: Contact Person:Mr.Paul Zimmerman TEL:+31-617 786 389 FAX: +31-847 518 429 Email:adsinfolottery1@yahoo.de Remember, all winning must be claimed not later than 27th of July 2005. After this date all unclaimed funds will be included in the next stake. Please note in order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications please remember to quote your reference number and batch numbers in all correspondence. Furthermore, should there be any change of address do inform our agent as soon as possible. Congratulations once more from our members of staff and thank you for being part of our promotional program. Note: Anybody under the age of 18 is automatically disqualified. yours Sincerely, Mrs.Queensley Rhoda, For Management.

PERMIT ME TO INFORM YOU OF MY DESIRE OF GOING INTO BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP WITH YOU. I GOT YOUR NAME AND CONTACT FROM THE IVOIRIAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE AND INDUSTRY. I PRAYED OVER IT AND SELECTED YOUR NAME AMOUNG OTHER NAMES DUE TO IT'S ESTEEMING NATURE AND THE RECOMMENDATIONS GIVEN TO ME AS A REPUTABLE AND TRUSWORTHY PERSON I CAN DO BUSINESS WITH AND BY THEIR RECOMMENDATIONS I MUST NOT HESISTATE TO CONFIDE IN YOU FOR THIS SIMPLE AND SINCERE BUSINESS. I AM Ms SILVIA AWILOBA, THE DOUGHTER OF LATE MR AND MRS.AWILOBA MY FATHER WAS A VERY WEALTHY COCOA MERCHANT BASED IN ABIDJAN, THE ECONOMIC CAPITAL OF IVORY COAST BEFORE HE WAS POISONED TO DEATH BY HIS USINESS ASSOCIATES ON ONE OF THEIR OUTING TO DISCUSS ON A BUSINESS. WHEN OUR MOTHER DIED ON THE 21ST OCTOBER 1987, MY FATHER TOOK US SO SPECIAL BECAUSE WE ARE MOTHERLESS. BEFORE THE DEATH OF OUR FATHER ON 29TH JUNE 2000 IN A PRIVATE HOSPITAL HERE IN ABIDJAN. HE SECRETLY CALLED ME ON HIS BEDSIDE AND TOLD ME THAT HE HAS A SUM OF US$ 11,500,000 (ELEVEN MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND, UNITED STATES DOLLARS) LEFT IN A SUSPENCE ACCOUNT IN A LOCAL BANK HERE IN ABIDJAN, THAT HE USED MY NAME AS HIS FIRST ISSUE FOR THE NEXT OF KIN IN DEPOSIT OF THE FUND. HE ALSO EXPLAINED TO ME THAT IT WAS BECAUSE OF THIS WEALTH THAT HE WAS POISONED BY HIS BUSINESS ASSOCIATES. THAT I SHOULD SEEK FOR A FOREIGN PARTNER IN A COUNTRY OF MY CHOICE WHERE I WILL TRANSFER THIS MONEY WITH MY BROTHER AND USE IT FOR INVESTMENT PURPOSE, (SUCH AS REAL ESTATE MANAGEMENT)SIR,WE HONOURABLY SEEKING YOUR ASSISTANCE IN THE FOLLOWING WAYS. 1)TO PROVIDE A BANK ACCOUNT WHERE THIS MONEY WOULD BE TRANSFERRED TO(2)TO SERVE AS THE GUARDIAN OF THIS FUND SINCE I AM A GIRL OF 24 YEARS AND MY BROTHER JEFFERSON IS 18 (3)TO MAKE ARRANGEMENT FOR US TO COME OVER TO YOUR COUNTRY AFTER THE MONEY HAS BEEN TRANSFERRED. MOREOVER, SIR,WE ARE WILLING TO OFFER YOU 10%OF THE TOTAL SUM AS COMPENSATION FOR YOUR EFFORT/INPUT AFTER THE SUCCESSFUL TRANSFER OF THIS FUND TO YOUR NORMINATED ACCOUNT OVERSEAS. FURTHERMOIRE, YOU CAN INDICATE YOUR OPTION TOWARDS ASSISTING US AS WE BELIEVE THAT THIS TRANSACTION WOULD BE CONCLUDED WITHIN SEVEN (7) DAYS YOU SIGNIFY INTEREST TO ASSIST US. ANTICAIPTING TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON. BEST REGARDS TO YOU SILVIA & JEFFERSON AWILOBA Alternaive email:sil_aw@yahoo.fr TELL .0022507787560

FROM: STAKES LOTTERY PROMOTIONS MICRO-SOFT SWEEPSTAKES REF NUMBER: 040/055/337 BATCH NUMBER: 561702-PCD004 CONGRATULATIONS! This is to inform you of the release of the STAKES LOTTERY PROMO. held on the 7th of june 2005, but due to the mix up of numbers and addresses, the results were released on the 21st of june, 2005.Your name was attached to ticket number 27522465897-6454 with serial number 3773-555 that drew the lucky numbers of 7-14-18-23-31- 45, which consequently won the lottery in the 3rd category. You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay of euros ? 3,400.000:00 (THREE MILLION FOUR HUNDRED EUROS ONLY, WINNER 2005 AWARD SESSION) in cash credited to file with REF: Ns.KSL/040/055/337.This is from a total cash prize of euros 60,015.225.00., shared among the twenty five international winners inthis category. Note that all participants in this lottery program have been selected randomly through a computer ballot system drawn from over 30,000 companies and 300,000 individual email addresses from all search engines and web sites. This promotional program takes place every ending of the year and we hope your lucky name will draw a bigger cash prize in the subsequent programs. CONGRATULATIONS! ****The program takes place every year. This lottery was promoted and sponsored by eminent personalities like His Royal Highness, the Sultan of Brunei, Sultan Hassanal Bolkiah. We look forward to your active participation in our next year $20 million slot.**** We are aware that a few individuals such as members of staffs, social groups e.t.c might try to cheat you off your winning fund hence you are advised to maintain strictness when calling because we usually prefer to call you attention when needed alsoplease note that for security our referred email address are very safe, thank you. Your fund is now deposited with our Security Company and insured under your address.Due to mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep this award from public notice until your claims has been processed and the money remitted to your account as this is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming of unwarranted taking advantage of this program by participants as it has happened in the past. You can travel down to any of our seven paying stations for this award session, which might be any of the following countries where we have our lottery accounts deposited with different finance institution including: U.K, SWITZERLAND, BELGIUM, BRUNIE...e.t.cTo begin your lottery claims , please contact solicitor to this great promotions organisation today, MR. OLE BJORN TELLEFSEN, E-mail address lawyerolebjorn@sify.com Telephone: +44 (704)010 6724 Remember, all prize money must be claimed not later than this award session. Any claim not made before this date will be returned as unclaimed. And also be informed that 10% of your lottery winning belongs to (PERRAS PROMOTION COMPANY & KING ASSOCIATES LTD.) Because they are the company that bought your ticket and played the lottery on your name, NOTE:- this 10% will be remitted after you have received your winnings prize because the money is already insured in your name. NOTE: In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please remember to quote your reference and batch numbers in every correspondence with your claims agent, You are to provide the below details,to enable the speedy evaluation and processing of your winnings. we advice that you adhere strictly to their procedures to avoid any disqualifications and subsequentcancellation. 1. your full names 2. your full home / office address 3. direct telephone/fax numbers and email the above detailed information will be absolutely necessary to file in your claims. PLEASE NOTE: YOU ARE TO KEEP ALL LOTTERY INFORMATIONS FROM PUBLIC AS WE WILL NOT ENTERTAIN CASES OF MULTIPLE CLAIMS PROCESSING OR COMPROMISE THE PRIVACY AND SECURITY OF ALL OUR WINNER.THIS IS IN LINE WITH THE DATA PROTECTION ACT OF THE STAKES LOTTERY PROMOTIONS. Furthermore, shall there be any change of address, please do inform your claims agent as soon as possible. All documents and Certificates related to your winning prize will be sent to you by the auditor general STAKES LOTTERY PROMOTIONS via courier to your postal address upon the transfer of your fund into your desired a/c information. CONGRATULATIONS!! Once again from all members of our staff and thank you for being a part of our Internationalpromotions program. We wish you continue good fortunes. Dr. Eduardo Luciano Duque (Vice President) Dated: 22-07-05.

BRITISH LOTTERY HEADQUARTERS: Customer Service an Affiliate of THE ROCKEFELLER FOUNDATION 28 TANFIELD ROAD, CROYDON.LONDON Ref:BTL/4910X1/04 Batch: 12/25/0340 WINNING NOTIFICATION: We happily announce to you the draw of the BRITISH Sweepstake Lottery International programs held on the 1st of june 2005 in London.Your e-mail address attached to ticket number: 69475600545-721 with Serial number 8867/04 drew the lucky numbers: 31-6-26-13-35-7,which subsequently won you the lottery in the 2nd category.You are therefore, been approved to claim a total sum of US$2,500,000.00 (Two million, five hundred thousand, United StatesDollars) in cash credited to file KPC/9080118308/02.This is from a total cash prize of US $125 Million dollars, shared amongst the first Fifty (50) lucky winners in this category. Please note that your lucky winning number falls within our European booklet representative office in Europe as indicated in our play coupon. In view of this, your US$2,500,000.00 (Two million, five hundred thousand,United States Dollars) would be released to you by our affiliate bank in London.Our agent will immediately commence the process to facilitate the release of your funds to you as soon as you make contact with him . All participants were selected randomly from World Wide Web site through computer draw system and extracted from over 100,000 companies.This promotion takes place annually. For security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning information confidential till your claims is processed and your money remitted to you in whatever manner you deem fit to claim your prize. This is a part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program by some unscrupulous elements. Please be warned.To file for your claim, please contact our fiduciary agent with the below details for processing of your claims. AGENT: Mr wesley smith Email:wesleysmith_1000@yahoo.com To avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please quote your reference/batch numbers in any correspondences with us or our designated agent.Congratulations once more from all members and staffs of this program.Thank you for being part of our promotional lottery program. Sincerely, Micheal Ronin. BRITISH LOTTERY ZONAL ONLINE CO-ORDINATOR

I am MRS.JOELLE MAHI from Ivory Coast. I am a widow being that I lost my husband a couple of months ago. My husband was a serving director of the Cocoa exporting board until his death . He was assassinated last january by the rebels following the political uprising.Before his death he had a foreign account here in Côte d'Ivoire up to the tune of $11M which he told the bank was for the importation of cocoa processing machine. I want you to do me a favour to receive this funds to a safe account in your country or any safer place as my husband foreign business partner . I have plans to do investment in your country, like real estate and industrial production. This is my reason for writing to you. Please if you are willing to assist me and my only son, indicate your interest in replying soonest. Thanks and best regards . MRS.JOELLE MAHI

URGENT BUSINESS PROPOSAL Engineer Richard Sullivan Shell Petroleum South Africa. E-mail:sullivan_050@walla.com Attn: MANAGING DIRECTOR/PRESIDENT/CEO Dear Sir/Madam, I am Richard Sullivan, a director of contracts evaluation and implemention department of Shell Petroleoum,South Africa. I am married with Children and hold degrees in economics and business studies.I require urgently your unreserved assistance in providing me with a safe and reliable bank account with full details, where I can transfer the sum of $20.5M (Twenty million five hundred thousand United States of American Dollars) The purpose of the transfer is to take care of my retirement by investing in a viable business you might deem fit to advise. This sum of money was generated as a result of over-invoiced contracts awarded by my colleagues and I, and I have arranged for the money to be remitted out through a reliable expatriate partner whom I can present as the beneficiary, as my present status and financial resources will not be sufficient for me to handle the transfer successfully without the financial assistance of a reliable foreign partner.I got your profile from our chamber of commerce and it is with business trust that I write to request, you partner with us to facilitate the transfer of this money to your nominated bank account for our mutual benefits. Note that 20% will go to you for your efforts and your contribution, 5% is for miscelleneous expenses incurred by both parties, and 75% will be shared between me and colleagues which will be use for business investment in your country under your supervision.Please if you are interested kindly send to me immediately the underlisted: 1. Name to be used as beneficiary and beneficiarys address. 2. Your private and confidential telephone/ fax number(s)and Cell phone.3. Your bank name,address,bank Account Number and Telephone/fax number(s).Contact me via my alternative e- mail: sullivan_050@walla.com as soon as you receive my mail. I hope to conclude this business within the next fourteen- (14) working days.Looking forward to your anticipated and urgent positive response. Thanks indeed, Richard Sullivan

I Represent CHINA NEWSTAR STONE INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LIMITED based in CHINA. My company Supply Kitchen and bathroom products such as stainless steel and Ceramic series products and other products for world trade. We are searching For representatives who can help us establish a medium of getting to our Customers in Europe and America as well as making payments through you as Our payment officer. It is upon this note that we seek your assistance to Stand as our representative in your country. Note that, as our representative, you will receive 10% of whatever amount You clear for the company and the balance will be paid into an account we Will avail to you. Please, to facilitate the conclusion of this transaction If accepted, do send me promptly by email: Following: (1)Your full names, (2)Contact address and, Phone/fax numbers. Thank you for your time Very Respectfully, Mr. Kob Wang Email:kobwang_chinanewstar@walla.com MANAGING DIRECTOR/CEO CHINA NEWSTAR STONE COMPANY.

I hope this letter meets you well, I am Mr. NNAMDI DOUGLAS. I am sorry if I have intruded on your privacy or barged in on you without your permission. I have a very rewarding project which I think will be beneficial to both of us putting trust,confidentialty and most of all the fear of God into focus. If after going through this email you do not find it interesting please disregard it and send me a formal response. I was a member of the Abuja National stadium building and organizing committee of the just concluded "ALL AFRICAN GAMES" which was organized and hosted by Nigeria but before now I have been a director of sports in the Federal Ministry of Sports and Youth Development. We were appointed over 3 years ago to supervise the building of the ultra modern Abuja National Stadium, putting in place all equipments needed for the completion of the stadium which is acclaimed to be one of the best in the world today and also involved in the planning and hosting of the games. This project cost the government of Nigeria Millions of dollars. The stadium project has been completed,all equipments put in place and commissioned and used for the All African Games tagged "ABUJA 2003".The accounts have been rendered to the government satisfactorily and we have received commendations for a job well done. During the construction, planning and execution of this project,as the chairman of contract award committee I was able to make some money for myself through contract that was awarded to Dewolfgang Gmbh which I over-invoiced to the tune of USD18.5M with the help of Dewolfgang Gmbh the original contractor. All I want you to do is to assist me in clearing this amount while standing in as the owner and director of Vacknol Nigeria International Limited in whose name I made as the beneficiary of the funds. Vacknol Nigeria International Limited is an international company and could have a company anywhere in the world the most important thing been that it is registered here in Nigeria as a limited liability company in line with the company and allied matters decree of Nigeria which I have since done, I have also in my possession some contract document which will act as proof that Vacknol Nigeria International Limited executed the contract as a sub contractor under the Dewolfgang Gmbh who is the major contractor that executed the contract that was over -invoiced. On the payment of this money to you as the supplier in the name of Vacknol Nigeria International Limited because I will apply for the transfer in this name,and you as the director of the company. I will come to meet with you so that we can both sit down and discuss further,what kind of business we will enter into or if need be expand your already existing business, but actually I hope to establish a five star hotel and go into real estate development as these are life time businesses that I know are of high yeild interest any where in the world. I know you will be entitled to some percentage of this money as compensation for your efforts, Please feel free to indicate what you will take from this amount,as this is very important to me before we commence proceedings. I will tell you more about this when I hear from you.I will give you every detail of what we are to do . I want to assure you my dear friend that with your cooperation and understanding the sky will be our limit. Please do contact me immediately through my private e-mail box douglas2nnamdi@yahoo.com Regards. Nnamdi Douglas

It is by the grace of the Lord that I send you this letter ,Having known the truth, I had no choice than to do what is lawful and right in the sight of The Lord for eternal life and in the sight of man for witness of God´s mercy and glory upon my life. I am Mrs Malissa Pointer the wife of Mr Harry Pointer, my husband worked with the Chevron/Texaco in Kenya for Fifteen years before he died in the year 2001.We were married for ten years without a child. My Husband died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days. Before his death we were both born again Christians. Since his death I decided not to re-marry or get a child outside my matrimonial home which the Bible is against. When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of US $3.5M. (Three Million Five Hundred Thousand U.S. Dollars) with a Bank in Europe .Presently, this money is still with the security company and the management just wrote me as the beneficiary to come forward to sign for the release of this money or rather issue a letter of authorization to somebody to receive it on my behalf if I can not come over. Presently, I'm in a hospital in Kenya where I have been undergoing treatment for esophageal cancer. I have since lost my ability to talk and my doctors have told me that I have only a few weeks to live. It is my last wish to see this money distributed to charity organizations any where in the World. Because relatives and friends have plundered so much of my wealth since my illness, I cannot live with the agony of entrusting this huge responsibility to any of them. Please, I beg you in the name of God to help me Stand and collect the Funds from the Bank. I want a person that is God fearing that will use this money to fund churches, orphanages and widows propagating the word of God and to ensure that the house of God is maintained. It is said that blessed is the hand that giveth.I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are not Christians and I don't want my husband's hard earned money to be misused by unbelievers. I don't want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly manner.Hence the reason for taking this bold decision. I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Lord. I don't need any telephone communication in this regard because of my soundless voice and presence of my husband's relatives around me always. I don't want them to know about this development. With God all things are possible. As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of Attorney who is in Europe as he will be the one to assist you in laying claims for this funds. Yours Ever. Malissa Pointer.

Sapphire Finance Group Ltd, 6th floor 1 first place,bank city, Victoria Island Hi, As Business Development Manager with Sapphire Finance Group Ltd. I discovered a dormant account in my office, It will be in my interest to transfer this fund worth USD20 million in your account. If you can help me with this, please indicate interest immediately for us to proceed. Remember to keep this between us alone, i am seeking your help because we are not allowed to operate a foreign account, Your contact phone numbers and name will be necessary for this effect. I have reposed my total confidence in you and hope that you will not disappoint me. My Regards, Dr. George Ego Business Development Manager Sapphire Finance Service Group

My name is Williams Jude, personal assistant to director international remittance department union bank of Nigeria plc. I am writing in respect of a foreign customer of my bank (Ms. Jean Dorothy Allen, of America) who perished in the plane crash of 31 October 1999 [with Egyptian airline 990] with other passengers aboard as you can confirm it yourself through this web site. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/502503.stm http://www.cnn.com/us/9911/01/egyptair.03/ since the demise of ms. Jean Dorothy Allen, I personally have watched with keen interest to see the next of kin but all has proved abortive as no one has come to claim her funds of USD30m,(thirty million united states dollars) has been with our bank here for a very long time on this note I decided to seek for whom his name shall be used as the next of kin, as no one has come up to put claim as the next of kin to this funds and the banking ethics here does not allow such money to stay more than six years, because after six years the money will be called back to the bank treasury as unclaimed bill. In view of this I got your contact through my country's foreign trade mission after I was convinced in my mind that your name/company could be used as the next of kin to this claim. The request of the foreigner as a next of kin in this business is occasioned by the fact that the customer was a foreigner and a Nigerian cannot stand as the next of kin to a foreigner. I agreed that 30% of this money will be for you as a foreign partner in respect of providing an account while 10% will take of any expenses that might be incurred in the process of succeeding the transfer and the rest will be for me. Thereafter I will visit your country for disbursement as I am almost due for retirement. Upon the receipt of you, I will send you by fax or e-mail a draft application of claim which you will send to the bank as the next of kin and the next step to take. I will not fail to bring to your notice that this business is hitch free and that you should not entertain any fear as the whole required arrangement as been perfected for the transfer. Regards, Williams.

No:61 park Street, Johannesburg, South Africa. #:+874-763591545 Fax :874-763591546 ************************************************************************* To Whom It May Concern. We want to transfer out of the country the sum of Sixty two Million United States Dollars ($62,000,000.00) from Africa. I want to ask you to kindly look for a reliable,capable and honest person who will be fit to provide either an existing bank account or to set up a new bank account immediately to receive this money,though an empty bank account or new account could serve this purpose as long its valid and outside my country and more so that you will remain honest to me till the end of this important business trusting in you and believing in God that you will never let me down either now or in time to come. I am Mr Romston Bucca.the external auditor of a Bank.During the course of our auditing,I discovered a floating fund in an account opened in the bank in 1990 and since 1993 nobody has operated on this account again.After going through some old files in the records, I discovered that the owner of the account died without a “Heir apparent to the throneâ€hence the money is floating and if I do not remit this money out urgently it will be forfeited for nothing. The owner of this account who is,a foreigner and an industrialist died, since 1990,until now no other person(s) knows about this account or could give any documentary evidence concerning this account. As such this account has no other beneficiary and my investigation proved to me as well that until his death was the manager of his Company,here in South Africa. However,if you are interested in this business we will start the first money transfer with Ten Million U.S.Dollars($10,000,000.00) upon successful transaction without any disappointment from you.We shall also re-apply for the payment of the remaining amount to your account.I am only contacting you as a foreigner because this money can not be approved to a local account because since the original owner was a foreigner too, thus the money could only be approved into a foreign account. As a matter of urgency,I will inform you the next step to take,when you indicate your willingness and capability to go ahead in the business.I need your full co-operation to make this business a success,because the management is ready to approve this payment to any foreigner who has correct information of this account, which I will give to you,upon your positive response and once I am convinced that you are capable and will meet up with the instructions of a key bank official who is deeply involved with me in this business. I need your strong assurance that you will never let me down.With my influence and the position in the bank we can transfer this money to any foreigner's reliable account which you can provide with assurance that this money will be intact pending our physical arrival in your country for sharing. And to build confidence that you can come immediately to discuss with me face to face after which I will make this remittance in your presence and we will fly to your country at least two days ahead of the money going into the account. To prove the authenticity of the business I will use my position and influence to obtain all legal approvals for onward transfer of this money to your account with appropriate clearance from the relevant ministries,foreign exchange departments,embassy and Board of Internal Revenue Services. At the conclusion of this business, you will be given 35% of the total amount,60% will be for me,while 5% will be for expenses both parties might have incurred during this process. I look forward to your earliest reply through private hand telephone or my private email address. Yours truly Mr Romston Bucca My Private Hand Phone:+874-763591545 Fax :874-763591546

GBF INTERNATIONAL INC. THE FREE LOTTO COMPANY SA HEAD OFFICE SUITE 23-30,LION TOWERS CENTRAL SANDTON JOBURG SOUTH AFRICA Dear Winner, My name is Mrs ROSE MFULA, and on the behalf of GBF INTERNATIONAL/FREELOTTO COMPANY OF SOUTH AFRICA,I wish to announce you as one of the 10 lucky winners in the FreeLotto draw held on the 22nd of july 2005. All 10 winning addresses were randomly selected from a batch of 50,000,000 international emails.Your email address emerged along side 9 others as a 2nd category winner in this year's Annual FreeLotto Draw. Consequently,you have therefore been approved for a total pay out of 1,000,000 US Dollars (one million US Dollars only).The following particulars are attached to your lotto payment order: (i) Winning numbers: 37-13-43-85-67-11 (ii) Email ticket number: FL754/22/76 (iii) Lotto code number: FL09622SA (iv) The file Ref number: FL/04/736207152/SA Please contact the underlisted claims officer as soon as possible for the immediate release of your winnings: MR. PETER FRANKLIN NORTHGATE CONSULTS DEPARTMENT OF CLAIMS. COLDHARBOUR LANE JOBURG,SOUTH AFRICA TEL/FAX: + 27-73-247-2718 EMAIL:peters_frank1@yahoo.co.uk This email notification is auto-generated and it is valid for four weeks.Once again on behalf of all our staff,CONGRATULATIONS!!! Sincerely, Mrs ROSE MFULA The FreeLotto Awards is proudly sponsored by the Microsoft Corporation,the Intel Group,Toshiba, Dell computers,Mckintosh and a conglomeration of other international IT companies.The freelotto internet draw is held once in a year and is so organized to encourage the use of the internet and computers worldwide.We are proud to say that over 200 Million Dollars are won annually in more than 150 countries worldwide. We also encourage you to visit various website online and take your chance to become part of our daily winners. Millions are won on a daily basis on one of the world's most famous free lotto service. Become part of our daily winners. Millions are won on a daily basis on one of the world's most famous free lotto service.

KINDLY FULFILL MY LAST WISH From: Mr Bright Markus Email:brightmarkus08025@yahoo.com Dear Sir/Ma, As you read this, I don't want you to feel sorry for me, because, I believe everyone will die someday. My name is Tunde Kabiru a merchant in Dubai, in the U.A.E.I have been diagnosed with Esophageal cancer.. It has defiled all forms of medical treatment, and right now I have only about a few months to live,according to medical experts. I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I never really cared for anyone(not even myself)but my business. Though I am very rich, I was never generous, I was always hostile to people and only focused on my business as that was the only thing I cared for. But now I regret all this as I now know that there is more to life than just wanting to have or make all the money in the world. I believe when God gives me a second chance to come to this world I would live my life a different way from how I have lived it. Now that God has called me, Ihave willed and given most of my property and assets to my immediate and extended family members as well as a few close friends. I want God to be merciful to me and accept my soul so, I have decided to give also to charity organizations,as I want this to be one of the last good deeds I do on earth. So far, I have distributed money to some charity organizations in the U.A.E,Algeria and Malaysia. Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this myself anymore.I once asked members of my family to close one of my accounts and distribute the money which I have there to charity organization in Bulgaria and Pakistan, they refused and kept the money to themselves. Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as they seem not to be contended with what I have left for them. The last of my money which no one knows of is the huge cash deposit of eighteen million dollars $18,000,000,00 that I have with a finance/Security Company abroad. I will want you to help me collect this deposit and dispatched it to charity organizations.Please endeavour to reply me on my direct email address of brightmarkus08025@yahoo.com for confidentiality.I have set aside 10% for you and for your time.God be with you. Yours, Mr Bright Markus. KINDLY FULFILL MY LAST WISH This My private email address:brightmarkus08025@yahoo.com

BRITISH LOTTERY HEADQUARTERS: Customer Service an Affiliate of THE ROCKEFELLER FOUNDATION 28 TANFIELD ROAD, CROYDON.LONDON Ref:BTL/4910X1/04 Batch: 12/25/0340 WINNING NOTIFICATION: We happily announce to you the draw of the BRITISH Sweepstake Lottery International programs held on the 1st of june 2005 in London.Your e-mail address attached to ticket number: 69475600545-721 with Serial number 8867/04 drew the lucky numbers: 31-6-26-13-35-7,which subsequently won you the lottery in the 2nd category.You are therefore, been approved to claim a total sum of US$2,500,000.00 (Two million, five hundred thousand, United StatesDollars) in cash credited to file KPC/9080118308/02.This is from a total cash prize of US $125 Million dollars, shared amongst the first Fifty (50) lucky winners in this category. Please note that your lucky winning number falls within our European booklet representative office in Europe as indicated in our play coupon. In view of this, your US$2,500,000.00 (Two million, five hundred thousand,United States Dollars) would be released to you by our affiliate bank in London.Our agent will immediately commence the process to facilitate the release of your funds to you as soon as you make contact with him . All participants were selected randomly from World Wide Web site through computer draw system and extracted from over 100,000 companies.This promotion takes place annually. For security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning information confidential till your claims is processed and your money remitted to you in whatever manner you deem fit to claim your prize. This is a part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program by some unscrupulous elements. Please be warned.To file for your claim, please contact our fiduciary agent with the below details for processing of your claims. AGENT: Mr John adams Email:agent-adamswinlotto@yahoo.com To avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please quote your reference/batch numbers in any correspondences with us or our designated agent.Congratulations once more from all members and staffs of this program.Thank you for being part of our promotional lottery program. Sincerely, Micheal Ronin. BRITISH LOTTERY ZONAL ONLINE CO-ORDINATOR

FROM THE CHAMBERS OF BARRISTER MANAH GEORGE. 14 RUE DE LA KOZAH BOULEVARD LOME-TOGO WEST AFRICA URGENT CALL ON:00228-939-8775 email:manah1chambers@yahoo.de manahchamberstg@yahoo.com m_georgechambers@yahoo.co.uk Dear Shanda Leer, I am Barrister.Manah George, a solicitor at law.I am the personal attorney to ENGR.P.O Leer, a national of your country, who is a Contractor and have spent most of his life in my country (Togo) Here in after shall be referred to as my client. On the 21st of April 2000, my client, his wife and their only son were involved in a car accident along bagida express road. All occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost their lives. Since then I have made several enquiries to locate any of my clients extended relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful. After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to track his last name over the Internet, to locate any Member of his family hence I contacted you. I have contacted you to assist in repatriating the assets and Capital valued at US$9.2million left behind by my client before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the management of the Finance/security company, where these huge deposits were lodged. The said finance/security company, has issued me a notice to provide the next of Kin or have the account confiscated within the next twenty Official working days. Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over 2 years now, I seek the consent to present you as the Next of kin to the deceased since you have the same last names, so that the proceeds of this account can be paid to you. Therefore, on receipt of your positive response, we shall then discuss the sharing ratio and modalities for transfer. I have all necessary information and legal documents needed to back you up for claim. All I require from you is your honest cooperation to enable us see this transaction through.I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. Best Regards, Barrister Manah George.

Dearest Beneficiary, On behalf of the Trustes and Executor of the estate of Late Engineer Willy Bubenik (1930-2004) I once again try to notify you as my earlier letter to you through the Post Office was returned undelivered.I hereby attempt to reach you via your e-mail address. I wish to notify you that You have been awarded and made a beneficiary to sum of Two million five hundred Thousand united states dollar [$2.5m]in WILLY BUBENIK GRANTS FOUNDATIONS. Being a widely travelled man, he must have been in contact with you or your organisation in the past or simply you were nominated to him by one of his numerous friends abroad who wished you good.According to him this money is to support your Christian activities and to help the poor and the needy and for the expansion of your program. Engr.Willy Bubenik was an International contractor in one of the countries giant construction company ,a business leader,humanitarian and a lover of all creatures. At his direction, upon his death, his assets were placed into an irrevocable charitable trust to support the causes he loved in the whole world and all humanitarian race. The Trust began its grantmaking in 1998 and will be in existence for 50 years. NOTE: List of grant recipient agencies appears below The Engr.Willy Bubenik Charitable Trust Presented to, (Phoenix)— The Nina Mason Pulliam Charitable Trust Trust $1,724,500 in grants to be shared in 21 Arizona agencies Thursday, March 20. More than 60 guests representing the nonprofit organizations attended the check presentation at the Foundation for Blind Children, 1235 E. Harmont Drive (north of Northern off 12th Street). Our funding helps people in need,Widows, protects animals and nature, and enriches community life [Clean water,health care,orphange homes and poverty prone families]in their home and the states. Please If I reach you as I am hopeful, endeavour to get back to me as soon as possible to enable the immediate execution of your portion of the "GRANT" to enable earlier disbursment by the Paying Bank. I hope to hear from you in no distant time. Yours in his service, REV.FR.MACLEAN LEEY PRESIDENT/EXECUTORS ENGINEER WILLY BUBENIK FOUNDATION H/Q, Basildon House 7 Moorgate PORTHARCOURT NIGERIA.

My request, In order to transfer out ( fifteen-million pounds sterlings) from our Bank here in london. I have the courage to look for a reliable and honest person who will be capable for this important transaction, believing that you will never let me down either now or in future. I am, mr Jim Harry. the auditor and computing staff of a bank here in scotland united kingdom. there is an account opened in this bank in 1995 and since 2001 nobody has operated on this account again, after going through some old files in the records, i discovered that if i do not remitt this money out urgentely, it will be forfeited for nothing. How the money came about: the owner of this account is mr Lewis Mowan, foreigner from and the manager of petrol chemical service here in london, a chemical engineer by proffession and he died since 2001.and then,since 2001, nobody knows about this account or anything concerning it, the account has no other beneficiary and my investigation proved to me as well that his company does not know anything about this account and the amount involved is (15,000,000.00) pounds sterlings I am contacting you because of the need to involve a foreigner with a foreign account as the real beneficiary.Finally,at the conclusion of this business,you will be given 25% of the total ammount,5% will be for expenses both parties might have incured during the process of this transaction. Please you can reply me with my this email (jimharry112@yahoo.it) (jimharry700@latinmail.com ) i am waiting for you urgent respons. Thanks. Jim Harry.

FREE LOTTO CALLE MENDOZA 23, 28173 MADRID-SPAIN. (SPAIN BRANCH) Dear , We are please to announce you as one of the 10 lucky winners in the FreeLotto draw held this month of July. All 10 winning addresses were randomly selected from a batch of 50,000,000 international emails. Your email address emerged alongside 9 others as category 2 winners in this year's Annual FreeLotto Draw. Consequently, you have therefore been approved for a total pay out of 1,500,000.00 (one million five hundred euros) only. The following particulars are attached to your lotto payment order (i) Payment number:FL/01/655372592/ES (ii) Email ticket number:FL924/33/56 (iii) Lotto code numberFLO8562ES (iv) Winning numbers: 23-13-39-80-57-01 Your payment will be transfered to the account of your choice immediately the claims agent recieve your PAYMENT INFORMATION. Please contact the under listed claims officer via email mailto:rebeccarangler5@walla.com as soon as possible for the immediate release of your winnings. Remember to state your full names, telephone and fax numbers for the claims officer to be able to proceed on time. Dr. Rebecca Rangler Chief financial Director The Free Company rebeccarangler5@walla.com Winners are advice to keep this award confidential until prize are claimed to avert incidence of impersonation by unscrupulous elements Once again on behalf of all our staff CONGRATULATIONS!!! Sincerely, Mrs Laura Redondo Promotions Manager The Free Company

FROM: THE DESK OF THE MANAGING DIRECTOR INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRICE AWARD DEPARTMENT. REF Nº: EGS/2251256003/02 BATCH Nº:14/0017/1PD RE: AWARD NOTIFICATION/ FINAL NOTICE. We are pleased to inform you of the result of the EL-GORDO DE LA PRIMITIVA HIGH-STAKE INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY PROGRAM which was held on the 1ST OF january,2005 due to mix up, names were finally released on the 30th OF febuary, 2005. Your name attached to a ticket number 025-11464992-750 with serial number 2113-05 drew the lucky numbers 4-18-24-30-31-35 which consequently won the lottery in the 1st category. You have therefore been approved for a lump sum payout of 600,000 pounds (SIX HUNDRED THOUSAND POUNDS ONLY ) in cash credited to the file reference number: EGS/2251256003/02.This is from a total cash price of EURO 6,553,670.00 ( SIX MILLION, FIVE HUNDRED AND FIFTY-THREE THOUSAND, SIX HUNDRED AND SEVENTY EUROS ONLY) shared among the seventeen international winners in this category. Your fund is now deposited in an offshore bank insured to your name. Due to the mix up of some numbers and names, we advice that you keep this award from public notice until your claim has been processed and your money remitted to your nominated bank account as this is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming or unwarranted taking advantage of this program by the general public. All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from 25,000 names from Asia, Australia, New Zealand, Europe and North America as part of our international promotions program which we conduct twice every year. We hope that with part of your prize, you will part-take in our summer(mid-year) high stake promotions agenda of 1,3BILLION Pounds international lottery. To begin your claim please contact your claims agent MR OJI-TU EMMANUEL you are to quote your refrence number to you claim's agent via phone with the number 2348037515464 , after which you are endeavour to send a mail also which is claimsagent522@yahoo.com foreign services manager payment and release order department, for processing and remittance of your prize funds into your designated bank account. Note that all prize funds must be claimed not later than 15th august, 2005. After this date all funds will be returned to the MINISTERIO DE ECONOMIA Y HACIENDA as unclaimed. In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please endeavor to quote your reference and batch numbers in every correspondence with us or your agent. Furthermore, should there be any change in your address, do inform your claims agent as soon as possible. You are to provide me with the following details: 1. Full name and address. 2. Country. 3. Telephone and fax number 4. Occupation NB. A receipt/copy(via phone, email and fax) of every transaction with your claim agent should be forwarded to the above email address for record and documentation purpose. This is to curtail the issue of double prize claim as earlier experienced. Thank you. Congratulations once again from all members of our staff, and thank you for being part of our promotions program. MRS. AWAOGU .D. (VICE-PRESIDENT)

BR,GALADIMA EMMA. FORMER GROUP DIRECTOR NIGERIA NATIONAL PETROLEUM CO-OPERATION ATTN;MANAGING DIRECTOR DEAR SIR, MY NAME IS BR,GALADIMA EMMA. I AM THE FORMER GROUP MANAGING DIRECTOR NIGERIAN NATIONAL PETROLUEM CO-OPERATIONS(NNPC) .I RESIDES IN THE NNPC QUARTERS,VICTORIA GARDEN CITY, LAGOS,NIGERIA. I CAME IN CONTACT WITH YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS IN MY CAREFULL SEARCH FOR A REPUTABLE AND RELIABLE FOREIGN PARTNER(A FRIEND AS WELL) THAT WILL ASSIST AND HELP ME TRANSFER MY MONEY INTO YOUR COUNTRY AND THEREAFTER WE DISCUSS THE INVESTMENT TO DO WITH THE MONEY AND THE LIKELY SHARE OF THE PROCEEDS FROM THE INVESTMENT BY THE GRACE OF GOD .HOWEVER,I HAVE FOUND YOU WORTHY OF THIS TRANSACTION AFTER MY CAREFULL THOUGHT. AS THE FORMER GROUP MANAGING DIRECTOR,NIGERIAN NATIONAL PETROLUEM COOPERATIONS(NNPC),I OVERSAW THE MINING, REFINING, DISTRIBUTING, EXPORTATIONS AND IMPORTATIONS OF THE NIGERIAN CRUDE OIL .AS YOU ARE AWARE,NIGERIAN CRUDE OIL ACCOUNTS FOR MORE THAN EIGHTY FIVE PERCENT OF THE NIGERIAN REVENUE AS A RESULT OF BOOM IN THE NIGERIAN OIL SECTOR ACCOMPANIED BY THE RISE IN THE GLOBAL OIL PRICE . I USED MY POSITION TO ACCUMULATE US$75,950,000.00(SEVENTY FIVE MILLION,NINE HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS) WHICH I DEPOSITED WITH A BANK. WITH REFERENCE TO THE ECONOMIC CLIMATE IN NIGERIA COUPLE WITH THE FACT THAT MONEY OR INVESTMENT IS NOT SECURED IN NIGERIA, I HEREBY REQUEST YOUR HELP AND ASSISTANCE TO HELP ME TRANSFER THIS US$75,950,000.00(SEVENTY FIVE MILLION,NINE HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS) INTO YOUR COUNTRY SO THAT WE WORK TOGETHER AND INVEST THE MONEY IN A LUCRATIVE BUSINESS IN YOUR COUNTRY .WE SHALL ALSO DISCUSS IN DETAILS HOW WE WILL COMMIT OURSEVLES IN THE INVESTMENT AND THE LIKELY SHARE OF THE PROCEEDS FROM THE INVESTMENT . I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE TO TRANSFER THIS MONEY INTO YOUR COUNTRY SO THAT WE BEGIN THE BUSINESS IN EARNEST. MY FAMILY LAWYER;JUSTICE MUSTAPHA AKANBI WILL ALSO ASSIST US TO FACILATE THE TRANSFER OF THIS US$75,950,000.00 INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT.I WILL LIKE YOU TO KEEP THIS INVESTMENT PROJECT CONFIDENTIAL UNTIL WE START IT IN EARNEST.I WILL GIVE YOU A 20% GRATIFICATION AS SOON A THIS US$75,950,000.00 IS TRANSFERED INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT.I WILL ALSO REFUND YOU ALL THE MONEY YOU WILL SPEND IN THE COURSE OF TRANSFERING THIS US$75,950,000.00 INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT. ON YOUR RECEIPT OF THIS MAIL,LET ME HEAR FROM YOU SO THAT WE KNOW THE NEXT LINE OF ACTION AS REGARDS THIS INVESTMENT PROJECT .PLEASE CONTACT ME BY EMAIL .MY TWO EMAIL ADDRESSES ARE SHOWN ABOVE. I LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU ON YOUR RECEIPT OF THIS MAIL.REMEMBER TO GIVE ME YOUR PHONE AND FAX NUMBERS IN YOUR REPLY FOR EASY cOMMUNICATIONS.CONTACT ME BY EMAIL ON YOUR RECEIPT OF THIS MAIL SO THAT WE DISCUSS MORE ABOUT OUR INVESTMENT PARTNERSHIP IN YOUR COUNTRY. AS I AWAIT TO HEAR FROM YOU , REMAIN BLESSED. REGARDS BR,GALADIMA EMMA. FORMER GROUP MANAGING DIRECTOR NIGERIAN NATIONAL PETROLEUM CO-OPERATIONS NIGERIA .

FROM:MR ANTHONY OBASANJO H.O.D. ACCOUNTS, FEDERAL MINISTRY OF TRANSP