Central Washington Universtiy

gyselinck

Any new CWU students out there?

Last year around this time I posted asking this same question and met a lot of cool people. In the beginning it seemed like there were so many climbers that I didn't even learn names. But as time went on, the more serious, dedicated ones stood out and a tight network was formed. (Top roping 5.5's at the Feathers can only do so much for ya.) We had awesome boulders, sport climbers, traditionalist, ice climbers in winter, and even a few whacked out people who liked to suffer in the mountains. Establishing a close group of climbers ensures that we all get out more. Last year there was always someone wanting to climb and getting out 2-4 times a week was not uncommon, we had tons of fun. Late night cragging runs to Vantage became the norm. It would be rad if we could do this again. If your going to central and looking for some partners send me a pm, post on here, or something. cool.gif

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey looking to maybe find a few partners to climb at Vantage and maybe do some alpine this winter. I am at Big Bend College in Moses about 40min from Vantage and there isn't many climbers in this area. I haven't been climbing a lot lately mostly been wakeboarding this summer. I am 24 and tend to climb 5.10's or so, sport routes, I also want to climb Rainier and maybe do some ski or snowboard descents of Adams or other mountains.

All you CWU kids better be at Rope up for some under age ethanol research and cragging!

We were there! WHere were you? thumbs_down.gif

Lurking in the shadows hahaha.gif After seeing how volatile the crowd was and particular avatars were being called out for potential violence I thought it might be wise to not announce who I was.

Could have been you were so drunk you didn't see me hahaha.gifbigdrink.gifcantfocus.gifwazzup.gif